ADU Layoffs

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2020 at 8:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interviewed since April for a position here, made it to final round and was not chosen. Still, I wish everyone there the best of luck and hope it launches because I know plenty of people there who left really good jobs to come here. Honestly, if it launches you guys are set because no matter, docs will write. Best of luck to all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who in their right mind would accept a job that was riding on TWO failed pivotal trials?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Delusional ones.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I took it, but I had been out of pharma for years. Now that approval looks highly, highly unlikely- I will start looking elsewhere with pharma on my resume. Even without a drug, this worked out for me

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s a Biogen severance typically look like? Serious replies only.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly who would accept this job been out of pharma for years, anyone else would be STUPID!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pharma gravy train ride is done. Between Biden and Covid!!!
    Please give us packages for Xmas.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This can’t be. Some guy on here rants everyday that there were millions of
    Applicants and only the best of the best of the best were selected.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know about millions but judging from the job inquiry posts on this site there were several hundred. Many were amped up asking all kinds of hiring and emoyment questions. Go back and read them they’re all on this site. Of course once they failed to get offers and panel news broke they quickly flipped and began hate posts.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you and idiot? Healthcare/pharma is the one industry biden won't touch. Trump literally campaigned and signed executive orders to try to tank and control prices. Fucking moron.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell all the Pfizer, Novo, Sunovion and AZ reps who all recently went through blood bath llayoffs your moronic viewpoint. You’re dumber than dirt twinkle brain.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So did Biden you dumbass!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can add GSK, Sanofi and I am sure there will be others to those who will have cuts deep cuts 2021.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s inevitable layoffs will be coming. There is No way ADU will be launched. Give us our Xmas packages.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeppers 100%. Whoever the person was who posted that pharma was growing has a non functional brain.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Categorically not true. Look again, shitbag. He is in Pharma's pocket. No wonder you're dumb enough to take a job with Biogen. Lol. What an idiot.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s no way in hell this turd is getting approved. Save your money and start applying to jobs. Layoffs by March for sure.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck as well. You people see where this entire industry is headed? Several companies have made year end rep cuts in 2020. There is no long term job security regardless if it’s Biogen or any other company. Dead is dead!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should I go ahead and fire the blunt up now? Puff Puff Puff

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fat lady is singing. Take these gigs while you still can BUT use your time to find another career path while doubling done on the company.