Advanced Surgical Reps

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2018 at 12:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone tell me what the average rep earns? I heard anywhere from 130k-180k. How does the future look for this sales force? How are the products received by clinicians and hospital staff?
    I expect a lot of bs but hoping for some truths. Thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I use to work there. I was p club multiple years and usually earned around 175-186. Good luck

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is for sale, so take your chances if you join now. Then again nobody in their right mind would buy this dog. Speaking the truth!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It all depends on the size of the territory since a commission only job - ask 2 questions, territory sales last year and quota this year. Some territories are well over $250K, most are $150K - $180K

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conmed Advanced Surgical has turned into a 1099 type of job. Good luck.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does that mean they pay very high commission because the product is near to sell!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Advanced Surgical division has run out of gas.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Place is a disaster with several managers who are unqualified to lead

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It means the company is cheap- heavy micromanagement, little product and disease state trainining, health insurance, ZERO base salary or guarantee, little to no mileage reimbursement (depending on which state you live in), ZERO car allowance. But you’ll have a manager who wants to know your exact whereabouts at all times.

Look at CNMD’s financials- not a healthy org.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Near to sell? What does that mean?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Autocorrect. *easy to sell?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Early 90's tech isn't impressive anymore. Managers are baby sitters so efficiency stays high.

New point system B.S. will motivate massive amounts of people to quit/put in their 2 weeks. Starting January, one by one they will drop like flies. The big wigs are doing what they can to get rid of people that don't want to be there anymore.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. Conmed is listed on MedReps best places to work. LOL! That won’t happen again. We, the reps, won’t let it!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s the DB running this Division?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Division is being run by a close friend of CH who has ZERO experiencing running a division. VP of sales is WAYYYY over his head. They are losing many experienced reps due to compensation package and zero future of any new products that make a difference. It has turned into a division of reps with no experience that make 150 at best.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good insight. I agree. Place is filled with Stryker & Intuitive former employees who (at some point) refused to blantanly promote off label- times have changed. Those remaining sold their souls/need a job (any job).

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They keep telling us how lucky we are to be here. It’s shifting back to the place that you go when you are unlucky.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curt Hartman was just awarded the Biggest ASSHOLE CEO of all Medical companies for 2018. Congrats Curt!