ADVICE FOR DM's

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He goes by Vinnie, and he is connected! Well.....he thinks he is a Gangster but reality is, just an ordinary sap looking to be accepted. Too bad, he would make a great wife.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Vince the one who got J Mac fired?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. He calls HR when he feels threatened, then he talks to his team to have them turn on you. My friend just got fired and Vince played dumb. Mike is his name who got cut, and he thought Vince was his friend.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike used to fake dinners and have a party with a doctor. Vince knew all about this and looked the other way. My DM and I were questioned about it and were cleared.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Vince really the problem?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he is. I saw Vince at a meeting say to a DM, "we need to get rid of that guy". I too am a DM, and explained to the group of managers after Vince left. Believing a DM who speaks like that is like believing Charles Manson. All 4 of us agreed not to push forward with Vince's request. His actions are poor at best. Glad I moved with my wife and kids to the west coast to get away from him.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This manager sounds dangerous. Stay away from him.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Vince is still using this technique.