ADVICE FOR POLY REPS

Discussion in 'Poly Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2014 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys, when you leave Poly -- hopefully sooner than later -- make sure you put in your resignation after youve gotten paid. For example, quit on the first of the month, not the 20th. If you resign on say the 20th, Chase will screw you on that paycheck. Also IF you get another check the next month for gas reimbursement and commissions for the previous month you were working, FYI its going to be nearly nothing. Hes gonna screw you there. Guaranteed. Happened to me and every other rep i know thats left.

Just trying to look out. Do what little is in your power and leave on the last or first day of the month!! His luck will go soon when someone decides to step up and get him in a lot of trouble. Until then, be careful guys.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

screw this place me and 4 other reps are counting the days at this place good riddance. Note to poly ETHICAL pay your reps a decent wage that they can live on NO ONE is happy. Don't know why I have stuck around so long, but luckily I am peace out in a few weeks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no raises, no car allowance or gas card. Same shitty ass products no wonder everyone is leaving f this place find out next week if I am gone. What a joke hey here is an Ipad to track you but we will still pay you next to nothing. My word, useless meeting at least the booze were free.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a waste of a meeting. I like the way Chase and Neil tried to fool us. Kudos for tap dancing their way through no raises, no car allowances, and oh by the way were gonna start tracking you. Im out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

counting the days until August 1 then leaving this horribly run, selfish, cheap, unethical company. when 50 percent of your sales force has to work another job to make bills that's an issue. IPADs? wtf the only good part of this job is that you can take off early there is no benefit to working here. good luck to the good reps at Poly, hope you all find another place to go soon.