AEL COO

Discussion in 'CPL' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2014 at 6:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another one bites the dust!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was in Way over here head and about 2-3 pay grades to high for where she should of been professionally. It was best for all.

3. Joe Norj

Joe Norj new user

I have a major question, I’ve just started on café Pharma and I can’t start any threads. But since this is the only American esoteric laboratories related thread on here, I’d like to know if there is anything going on that any employee should be concerned about. I know that that’s kind of a dumb question because there’s always something for people to be concerned about, but what about the fact that they have had a hiring freeze on everybody and a lot of people are jumping ship right now leaving the company. This is not a good sign. It’s just as simple as that. Does anybody know anything about what is going on with Ael at the moment and signature healthcare. What I understand this decision was made by the company‘s president on the other side of the globe in Australia. And this affects all of the signatures, divisions, including AEL. So does anybody have any information, has there been any talk behind the scenes about a buyout, a merger, or something like that? I haven’t seen anything online, But does anybody know anything about what is going on?