Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I’m a recruiter and I heard that Aesculap is loosing people right and left. Can anyone tell me why this is happening across the board? When I provide a position to a candidate, you get background from the company and relay it to the potential hire. So far I can’t get anything that would tell me why the reps are leaving?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I am reading you right, you are implying Aesculap is dealing with a “high” turnover situation. Tell me, as a recruiter what is the average turnover rate for medical device companies? What are you basing your conjecture on? Please provide details.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax! Turnover is perfectly normal. That’s why I’m in recruiting. I did hear that pay was cut significantly and there are some new managers that have made things challenging for the reps. That’s business though...

Tough to sell great products when you have no team to sell for you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me tell you, I just got out of this mess with Aesculap. I was with the company a long time and can say it’s going downhill in a hurry. If you need a job then go for it but if you have options look somewhere else.

I am happy with my new job. I didn’t realize how bad it was until I was free.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know who wrote the previous entry. Just know that you could not handle what was given you. You were with the company for a long time yes, but you were more like a barnacle on the hull of a fine ship. All you did was complain and did not add any value. We celebrate that you are gone. Enjoy your time with your new company but just realize that you are bringing your same selfish attitude and complaining demeanor to this new role. Check yourself...your new boss may not put up with it like we did. Also, don’t keep HR on your speed dial, they begin to notice patterns.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing for Caiman sales. Any thoughts? What’s it like working for Company?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently not

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Update: I got the job but not sure I’m a fit or want to be a fit. Talked with current reps and I hear the same problems. Done some training and it’s not what I anticipated. Probably keep interviewing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow... nice response back from what I would assume is management. sounds like a real dick to work for.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing for the Laparoscopic Team. Any thoughts?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run away! Full of good old boys that could care less about women. Very unprofessional and are very behind in technology. Hostile environment because they really have nothing relevant to offer the customer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you need a job to pay the bills then that’s one thing. However if that’s not situation... keep on looking. Product development is very out of touch, there is practically no marketing and this company is becoming more out of touch with real needs.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s leadership/culture like?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

leadership is very regal bruh we sell the finest German products.