Aesthetic division now better than ever!

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2015 at 11:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most whores wouldn't. Every bitch has its' price.

If you'd only learn to swallow.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She continues making unsubstantiated claims with no third party proof sources. Bet she has no alibi.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Botox SAMPLES for a Channel Bag? And right, it's your looks and beauty! Ha. Sounds like COMPLIANCE needs to take a look at your "talent". Stop putting our jobs for ALLERGAN at risk you dumb blonde. And don't forget to add you get yours for "migraines". Time for that Global Security visit!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy. You're all a bunch of haters. If you could get away with it like her, you would. I'm a dude and I wish I was getting gifts. I find it so fascinating when someone actually is happy and doing well, people have to trash talk them. Who cares how she is being successful, at least she is successful. By the sound of it, she isn't hurting anyone or even putting out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did your boyfriend tell you to say that?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And from the sound of your "talents" you'll be the bright bulb that "shows off" her great "gift" at the POA. Talk about stupidity in action. Will enjoy my next POA when they perp walk you out. It's a FELONY oh smart and beautiful aesthetic rep. Hahaha that beauty will come in handy in Danbury!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once incarcerated, she'll become the inspiration for a new character on "Orange is the New Black".

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but I don't "trade" for anything. These are legitimate gifts and I am doing nothing wrong. If the physicians choose to buy me presents, that is on them. Not me. I've been doing this for years and no worries whatsoever. You can kiss my Chanel you know where. In the meantime, I will greatly enjoy more gifts over the next several days. Tah tah

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're too hilarious for words. No worries, I won't be bringing my Chanel bag at the next meeting, but you can be damn sure the designer clothing I wear and bag will be just as incredible and nothing I had to pay for. You are only right about one thing. I am smart and beautiful and I will continue getting my well deserved perks. Just like I have been for years.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep on posting nimwit; you're gonna look great in those Danbury greens!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those who have to verbalize intelligence or looks, aren't.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what Turing said this morning when the FBI showed up to arrest him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think this thread is hilarious!!!!! It could be any of the bitches I have met from this division! They all act like this and they all are superficial and materialistic! I don't think there is a single person that works in the aesthetic division that isn't superficial, materialistic, and plastic. Your whole foundation in what you do is based on superficial looks.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not what you know, it's how good you look not knowing it!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am
    Looking forward to outing the Gift idiots. Not only are they violating compliance and ethics but they brag like arrogant fools! Watching their sorry asses get run out
    Of our business will be ticket worthy!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You assume that once Pfizer takes over, and, they have to post & compete for their jobs, they'll actually be retained.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLEEEEEASE. We all will not have to post for our existing jobs in the aesthetic sales force. We are the best and highly coveted sales force out of both companies. We are the true elite sales force and no other reps compare to our intelligence and beauty.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLEEEASE showcase your eliteness when you get arrested. Swaping SAMPLES for "favors" is a FELONY and Global Security will be knocking on your door. You're so smart GS has your IP address. Enjoy your designers in Danbury!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And You Thought those Gift Giving Doctors were your Friends. SNAP!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turing is a company not a person.