Aesthetic division now better than ever!

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2015 at 11:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. Turing said "He's being doing this for years" of Martin Shkreli and then they fired his sorry ass!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your grasp of the obvious is overwhelming.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and you are the epitome of a dumb blonde who can't grasp your stupidity

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See you in shackles oh beautiful one LoL

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Danbury Dikes like Pretty and Smart too!! Good Lyck with that!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this Blonde speak? I want the barbie day glos to PAY for thier stupidity before those of us who are legitimate and have intergity do! I'm smart and a performer (don't need to discuss my looks) and don't like being lumped in with village idiots!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing about who you are, how you look, or how you currently perform matters once the Pfizer merger is complete. You WILL have to post and compete to keep your current position. It has nothing to do with you (don't take it personally); it's simply the "Pfizer way".

Social media (including Cafepharma) is always reviewed to get a feel for potential new hires. Those who are not retained have only themselves to blame. Character counts. Those who have been arrogant enough to post nonsense will have the most explaining to do.

Good Luck to all. Most on this thread are going to need it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may say whatever you believe but I have contacted Compliance and want the bitches who are committing SAMPLE swaps brought to justice! An Investigation has begun and those day glo barbies will be caught. You are right about this website; the company can and does collect posting addresses and if I were one of them, I find an attorney fast! Karma is real and I feel No Mercy for them!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Docs are in on this too- I was told they were given the option to act as informers or riak their kicense. Which si yiu think they chose? Gonna enjoy this shit show

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least their skills will be transferrable. Prostitution can be a noble profession if managed correctly. Unfortunately, these low-life law breakers lack common sense.

They'll continue making big money. Something like 4,327 dollars and 25 cents a night. We'll ask them, who paid you 25 cents? They're "I'm beautiful and smart" response will be ... "all of them!"

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will be in JAIl leaning new skills. Sickening what stupidity and greed will do to a "beautiful and smart"
    Airhead. Tah Tah

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good thing you "plumped "
    Up those lips for the green meanies at Danbury!! GS is coming for you and You'll Need BIG LIPS, but wait..they will deflate! No more Botox for you, free or Not!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will never happen. #affluenza

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're not listening! It will never happen. The system never keeps us beautiful people in jail. Just ask Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, etc. A different set of rules apply to us privileged few. You wouldn't understand, I mean, based on your looks and all.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand completely (Im Not a Rep ) and know my law. And, they didn't steal pharmeutical samples (or swap them for services/gifts). Lie detector tests coming. Glad I Really Smart and Beautiful!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post a picture; let us see how "privileged" you are. The Girls at Danbury will love it!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell that to Brent Saunders. It's your ass on the line, nothing will stop this merger!