Aesthetic division now better than ever!

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2015 at 11:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't get mad. There's a reason why no one likes you. You don't even like yourself!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? I'm impressed NOT but enjoy putting arrogant criminals in JAIL :) good luck finding a good attorney. The Good ones will all be on the slopes or beach. But, I'm sure the DA can find someone for you. It's very fulfilling putting away criminals, sounds like you have one or more in your organization. I sleep very well at night, thank you!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: The previous post implying criminal activity in the Aesthetics sales force is known and under investigation . For the record we have identified the territories effected and sadly, many are tenured with the comoany. The problem of rampant favors a la Samples for favors is at the rep level in only. Our DMs there have taken in house training to mitigate this problem. Leadership is now considering criminal consequences on ALL reps who fail lie detector exams, potentially replacing the entire sales team. Upper Level management has been briefed and will not allow the bad judgment of this team to impact the Bold plans for 2016. You've been given
    Fair warning. The physicians have cooperated with us from the get go (ongoing investigation since 2014). It's in your best interest to contact us in Compliance; the company will take that into consideration. Good Luck

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, no time to call! I'm way too busy signing for UPS / FedEx packages (and taking calls to schedule deliveries)! The gifts from my customers just keep coming and coming! Happy Holidays to me!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to worry, your ticket was punched. Happy Holidays!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, my. Punch? Try Champagne! Nothing less than the best to go with all these tidings and good will!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy New Year! The bubbly keeps flowing, gifts from my doctors continue arriving, and I'm more blessed than ever! Not to brag; but, it's good to be smart and pretty!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when the buy out is complete, what are the chances of moving into this division? When Actavis purchased Forest there was a lot of movement between divisions. Just curious... Chances are nobody knows what Pfizer has planned.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you want to move into this division now? We all know it's downhill from here. My manager already has told us to expect lower bonus payouts. The good days are over.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All one has to do is look at the existing talent pool Pfizer has and combine that with their lower salary base & bonus dollars paid - this is a no brainier. The ROI speaks for itself. Lower payroll expenses always win.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the "green jackets" thought that they would be selling Botox after the Actavis merger, and it didn't happen. The reality is none of us know what's going to happen, but I don't think I would talk so fast about Pfizer reps taking over Botox sales. The division is extremely profitable as is, dingbats and all.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell you what they have planned. There is absolutely no intention to eliminate existing positions. Having said that, the sales force is planned to double. Pfizer will use this time to get the existing reps to train the new reps and get them up to speed. This will be done as Pfizer realizes there will be casualties as a certain % of existing reps will leave as they will be very unhappy with the bonus offering. Let's get something completely straight. There is no denying Pfizer WILL NOT pay high bonuses like that.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I concur. I think the division sucks now. Many of us are looking for new jobs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently, you are clueless. The salesforce was just doubled in many areas.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comment should have said "was" planned to double. And everyone knows this, you idiot. Just expect your bonus to get lower, and lower.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... that is if Pfizer allows you to post and compete to retain your current job.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Barbie Botox! How's it hanging, or not, LOL got lots of gifts this year?? Still trading your wares for uplifts?? Your pretty quiet, no more bragging. Give us an update!! Can't wait to hear, really!