Aesthetic Divison

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 6, 2019 at 10:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone give me some insights to the aesthetic division? Salary? Bonus? Culture? Or is this division incredibly difficult sale since Allergan dominates the market and now the new toxin is coming out?!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all about innovation in aesthetics.
    In fact, our latest offering is a product that dissolves another one of our products.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan and Galderma dominate all the way. Difficult to compete with Xeomin, Radiesse & co

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are the “Groupon” of aesthetics.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true and about to get really bad

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This being said likely from an Allergan rep, how is the grass on your side of the island? I will wait for a response....

Not outselling competition, just paying & doling out legal fees cuz you folks are bunk.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management idiots actually think we are going to sell another company's filler and not get paid for it. Lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, Please Deb B, stay away from my accounts.
    You have a knack for breaking trust and credibility.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#1 Rep in the Galaxy at her past employer.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure about here, but the comments say it all. A handful of years ago, I was offered a position at Allergan Aesthetics and I thought the base of 105K was ridiculously low and rescinded the offer even though the bonus can be high. So I am guessing here that it is even worse.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buy 200 xeomin get 200 vials free. What a great business model.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you smoking?

Reps in field don’t have that many samples for a territory, let alone a transaction. Just hating because your share is on the decline.

Worry about yourself at Allergan, you have enough things to worry about!