Aesthetics Division

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 16, 2015 at 1:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How large is the average territory? Is there overnight travel?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sincerely don't want to work here. Everyone hates it. No resources. No pipeline. Diminishing pay. The sales force is comprised of mostly new people because everyone is jumping ship. Unless you're in a job you absolutely hate or do not have a job, don't go to work for Merz.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Just not Merz. It's been a wasteland of reps leaving. I've never seen anything like it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It might be worth checking out if they need people. If things are tough it could mean lower goals and a better shot at big cash.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading some of the posts here and see vacancies nationwide. I'm considering aesthetics but how often do reps have to do after business hours training for the offices, if any??

Whats the average bonus y'all rake in a quarter? Can you make between $150k-$200k here being in the middle rankings?

I'm in device now, make $185k ave but considering something less stressful as in no after business hours meetings with offices. In my early 40's, wifey just had second child so looking for other opportunities where work consists of normal business hours for the most part, don't mind trade shows or occasional training on product 1-2x a year etc. (in pharma I think it's called speaker programs?), zero micromanaging from DM or RM. Willing to take a paycut as my wife and I downsizing house etc anyway.

The main things i hear pharma reps complain about are micromanaging from DM and speaker program requirements that doctors don't show up to. Looking for something that gives me more autonomy of running the business.

Thanks for any input.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great pay but a lot of work which can include evenings. Most Merz reps don't work that hard which is why I am doing beter than most. This is a much better fit for me and would recommend to anyone who thrives on selling products and services vs just promoting products.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soft management, no marketing and Sr. Leadership is a joke and tons of turnover. Like a part time job, make some qtrs miss some and nobody cares.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't listen to the last moron. Lots of opportunity if you actually work. The last post is indicative of why things aren't better. The person who posted it should leave.

Please bring your work ethic to Merz and let the last post with sub par work ethic pursue their career dreams somewhere else.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hard not to agree. i am top 25% and I work 3 days a week.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sign me up. It sounds like Merz pays more than the aholes at Galderma. Galderma sucks.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz reps are always interviewing for Galderma jobs. Not a single Galderma rep has ever left to join Merz. Not one. Ever.
    Sorry Galderma wouldn't hire you. Move on.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Galderma hired a bunch of Merz rejectslike the good waste management company they have become.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left in N. San Diego? Another bites the dust....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. Their new VP is an ass clown.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word to the wise, the crew running Merz (new VP, CEO & co) will single handedly destroy what is left.
    Look at what happened to Neocutis and Ulthera.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprising

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

both destroyed...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz family still have too much money, too little sense:(

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the new VP?