After this morning's call, what are people doing now?

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Jun 12, 2018 at 1:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously I am not going out....we are pretty much in hiding! My concern is this lawsuit will go on for months/years and when you lose your job next week then go work somewhere else. This nightmare will follow us!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand your concern and if you plan on staying in the "pain" business I would definitely be on edge. There really aren't many "pain" gigs left and why would we really want to stay in this miserable sector? Best advice is never mention this experience again other than the obvious interview questions and move on quickly because we are all better than this!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it's called PPTSD-Post Purdue Traumatic Stress Disorder.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They want us nowhere near these doctors who are now being visited by the attorney generals of each state suing Purdue. That’s why they don’t want us making calls on certain doctors and of course it’s all the ones who were the biggest writers of OxyContin...the whales!! Don’t worry Purdue, the doctors you turned your back on when the $hit hit the fan are now going to be questioned about your shady ways! Between the docs and all the reps you let go after you hired their replacements should get Karma coming home to roost!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pain pharma reps are last in the pecking order. Worst job all: Biologics, Oncology, cardio/metabolic, respiratory, derm, etc.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So...is it just me or was that the most asinine call ever made to a sales force? So unorganized. So unfair. So just unprofessional. I can't believe these are our so called leaders. Next week can't come soon enough.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the back 9. I'm 10 over at the moment. May sound bad but its a better way to live this week.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know right. I'll be working 50 hours a week now

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proud of ya! Score is irrelevant today...The important thing is the effort and sheer joy of knowing that this is finally coming to an end! Hope the cart girl is nearby...Beers are in order today!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So do you think we will find out On June 18th or will this last till the end of the month?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive heard from a fairly reliable source that they are trying to get all the documents ready for Monday June 18th but there is a lot to do in order to seperate an entire sales force. Stay tuned and look for the email by mid day Friday.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is BS. They have known for a while

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you haven’t been looking since February, you are foolish! You were given this extended severance package at that time! Dust off the resume and get busy!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been double dipping for almost 2 years now. I will continue. Why would I change I feel comfortable.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coincidence that my company car's registration runs out at the end of this month? And I never recieved an email from wheels, four or five months prior to June.