After this morning's call, what are people doing now?

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Jun 12, 2018 at 1:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IF THIS ALL GOES DOWN AND WE ARE ALL LET GO - I WANT THE DIPPER TO EXPOSE HIM OR HERSELF - AFTER ALL, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE THE DIPPER - NO LONGER ENJOYING THE BENEFITS OF DOUBLE DIPPING (FINANCIAL)...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dipper here:
    If this "all goes down" I will still have my other pharma job!
    What I will do at that point, is possibly substitute teach for a while to double dip. At that point, I would attend a Networking Breakfast at a SR. Living Facility, or attend a Networking Breakfast at a Discharge Planning Dept. at a local (large) hospital.
    At that point of Networking, I will interview with a HomeCare Co., or Hospice, or another Pharma Co.or a Medical Co.! Or maybe just continue to Substitute Teach 2 or 3 times a week. I live in an area with 2 large school districts! There are so many opportunities available to dip!!
    I enjoy the benefits of double dipping (financial) and will continue to double dip.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dipper, you are obviously the smartest guy working for PPLP, so why not entertain all of us with your identity. Just think, for all of us lowely PPLP grunts, we can one day say “hey, I once worked with the Dipper”. It’s like going to HS with somebody famous like Brad Pitt, which then becomes your calling card if ever a random conversation eventually gets to where you are from and/or where you went to HS. You’re famous, who else has written hundreds of pages of cafe Pharma wisdom? I say you, only you Dipper...now be a sport and come clean.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dipper here:
    Thank you so much for your kind words and the obvious faith you have in me!
    It would NOT be a good thing to disclose who I am, and it would NOT serve any purpose!
    My goal has been to "tout" the benefits of dipping. It also shows the benefits of extra income, the closer we get to retirement!
    Double dipping can be beneficial, enjoyable, and safe if done properly!
    Perhaps some day I will "come clean", but not now!
    I enjoy the benefits of double dipping (financial) and will continue to double dip.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is ever thread hijacked by the dipper?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I personally don’t mind when the Dipper posts. He/she only does so at appropriate times during a thread to emphasize a point about benefits of double dipping. This only meant to help others to consider options. Don’t be a hater. You should be more appreciative. My two cents

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i would love to know how many hours of his life he has wasted posting about double dipping.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU assume too much. This makes YOU appear to be quite STUPID!
    16 hours, 37 minutes. Does that help YOU??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So dipper, apparently you are powerless when it comes to revealing your identity...hmmm...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dipper here:
    Powerless?? NO! Unwilling?? YES!
    What about YOU Darlin?? Are YOU powerless to reveal your identity?? ... hmmm...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Powerless?? NO. Refuse?? YES.
    What about YOU Darlin'?? Can YOU reveal YOUR identity??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dipper, come on lets be real...the real story here is you. Don't try to be coy, frankly its unbecoming of you. All that you've built up here will soon be washed away. If the decision comes down like most are anticipating, then your legacy will be gone forever. I know you wouldn't want that. The attention is too intoxicating, all the anonymity, mystery and intrigue...like a good suspense thriller...over, gone without recognition. As for my identity, consider my identity as the entire sales force...we ALL are eager to know who the legend behind the mask is...WHO IS THE REAL DIPPER. We are the crowd, you're the story. If you feel powerless, then I guess there's nothing you can do here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how this is all such BS. There is no such thing and there is no double dipper

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not funny at all. The dipper has helped me.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you so much!
    If I leave here, nothing will be "washed away"!
    I have tried to help people understand the benefits of double dipping, along with various ways to do it. And I've given suggestions and possible choices to dip! So, all will never be lost! And at some point I'll have a replacement job for PP!
    Double dipping will ALWAYS be a viable choice for almost any individual!
    I enjoy the benefits of double dipping (financial) and I will continue to double dip.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A friend told me to buy the book "Acing the sales interview" I got it on Amazon and I have to say it has helped me a ton. I bought it a month ago and it really is a game changer for helping find a job and to crush the interview. Good luck everyone!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To those who are in search of a job, I wish them well!
    To those who have been double dipping, you will be fine!