AG on the Today Show

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2020 at 8:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex is about to go on the Today Sow with Savana G. I wonder if he's finally going to confess his sins to overseeing the Risperdal mess, the ASR debacle, and admit the acquisition of Synthes was a $20bb mistake?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His "5-7 month" timeline for a potential COVID vaccine, when he was pressed, became 12-18 months. PR slippery

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he did NOT take his 45 Million dollar pay , how long could they avoid layoffs?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only real leaders are giving their pay to their workers. Don't expect anyone on the JNJ board to do so.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was on a show last Sunday morning live from his basement. Didn’t look very CEO-ish. He spoke for 2 minutes, then they went to commercial. When they came back from the commercial they didn’t have the video feed anymore. I guess his PR peeps told him he didn’t look good. It’s all about appearance, just like his shabby company. But, back to covid-19. If JNJ isn’t the lead pharma company that solves this thing, isn’t it a bit embarrassing ? Especially after all the talk/Facebook posts/LinkedIn posts.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how many “leaders” bought stock last week knowing what Alex was going to say on tv today. Nice, easy financial gain for them. And yes, that is insider trading.