AG terminates another manager

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2020 at 2:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there another Director with more than him? I heard he even terminated his college friend he brought in. What’s the deal with AG?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AG has eliminated

AP
    AM
    RS
    TB

I think maybe two more.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve known Aaron since Alcon and no surprise he is burning through managers. His ego has always been out of control. I think he may have CTE like they’ve discovered in football players.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think he has ever been married either. He must be in his 40’s so why is anyone surprised he turns over managers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aaron manages based on assumptions. This is always difficult for the person he is managing. I think he has turned over his entire management team. Galderma leadership has allowed him to manage this way because this is how the culture is at Galderma.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone want to discuss his “relationships” with direct reports and customers? Ethics has an impact on culture. Nobody seems to care here. My new hire class was appalled.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! Where should we start, the East or the West? Rep or Manager(now a Director)?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AG is the Director that doesn’t want to go into Allergan accounts, doesn’t like Derms, refuses to have lunch in offices and wants to have a dinner each night he is in the field. He brings no value on field travel and only wants to sit around doing MOR’s and playing with Tableau. He’s a joke.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Criticize him all that you want. He won Director of the Year again in 2019. Stop being jealous of him.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea what worthless looks like until you had Nor***! Now, that’s worthless!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

jealous? Do you think he is responsible for those results?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Narcissistic is how I would describe him

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes. Monthly operating reviews are responsible.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they deserved it

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Good to hear from you, AG!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does she work? What does she do exactly?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dang. Leaders who have titles and manage like idiots deserve to be booted out the door. Punk Managers are the bane of society, right up there with Obama and Biden.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll tell you exactly what she does!
    1) backstab
    2) kiss bold F***’s a**
    3) worthless POS!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a dirty scum!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uses "market visits" to sleep with reps.