AGE DISCRIMINATION : ElderlyEmployeesMatter

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2020 at 5:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All lives matter. How about elderly employees?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ethicon actually promotes discrimination. The race and gender has changed but not allowing the best person to gain the job hasn’t. If your goal is to just be a rep, go where they will pay you the most.
    If you want to do additional things outside of sales rep, go somewhere that people are rewarded for their efforts.
    Ethicon is a starter job to say you have experience

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sick of seeing my rep do nothing but brag how they don’t have to work but still collect a paycheck. I believe my business should go to someone trying to earn a living

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Age is the number one driver to get people out right now
    To the point that it’s openly joked about by Sales Directors

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The majority of complainers age groups actually are the younger one. The older folks are the one who are shouldering the works on most cases.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

younger = less expensive
    JNJ doesn’t like products with less than 70% GP
    if the can’t squeeze it out of the cost of the product that take it from somewhere else

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JNJ is a culture of discrimination AGE, RACE, and GENDER
    Worst place to work I have ever seen. They will openly tell you you didn’t get the job because They are being told to hire a Person based on their skin color or gender. Honestly they will say you did a great job but I have to promote this person because we need more black people or more women. Why don’t they ever say I hired the best person?
    Discrimination is discrimination and it is not Ok in any direction and at any time

I wouldn’t go back there. I want to be rewarded for what I do and not my race or gender

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that Town Hall was uplifting
    At least it gives JNJ an opportunity to fire some more white males because they are bad....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your’re white and have a penis you are BAD! I’m so ashamed I’m trying to rip this thing off my body. Nef and Marketing leadership ( what a fucking joke) made it very clear (public posted comments) that they will not promote white males moving forward! WOW

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proof in simply what's on the books, our "known" history with penalties back to just 2000.
    https://violationtracker.goodjobsfi...=johnson-and-johnson&order=pen_year&sort=desc

Violation Tracker Parent Company Summary
    Parent Company Name:
    Johnson & Johnson
    Ownership Structure:
    publicly traded (ticker symbol JNJ)
    Headquartered in:
    New Jersey
    Major Industry:
    pharmaceuticals
    Specific Industry:
    pharmaceuticals
    Penalty total since 2000:
    $4,247,989,549
    Number of records:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A non-color type of discrimination in corporate America, at J&J far bigger than race among qualified candidates and employees? Oh my goodness, I never knew!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Diversity & Inclusion or REALLY Diversity WM Exclusion?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously
    Is there a hatred for the white male at JNJ or what?!?
    They openly say it and no one cares.
    Time to get out of this hell hole

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J&J HAS OPENLY SAID FUCK WHITE MALES

Who is Ethicon D&I Leader?! Look at the posts on LINKEDIN half our disgusting at best