Age discrimination

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2010 at 1:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lookin to see if there are enough legit cases for class action....anyone interested?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, no interest you whiny old fuck. You were canned cuz you suck ass. Deal with it assfuck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They clearly DID discriminate, I just don't know if it was age as they're sooooo careful to spell out the ages they layed off. There is a common thread and it is NOT poor performance. Anyone in mgt want to come clean and describe the decision making for who got layed off?? Remember they'll be after YOU soon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do my partner and I sign up. Both of us were let go for very sketchy reasons.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice spelling dumbfuck. No wonder you were canned. Illiterate assfuck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen up frat boy...go back to all your facebook friends and role playing games...you talk big,, what are you 27 maybe 28 years old? Big foul mouthed bag of wind. Better find that fountain of youth...you may need it some day.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes. i am.
    i am not a whiner.
    been with the company a long time.
    let go even though my numbers were and had been good to great.
    trumped up call falsification garbage.
    my doctors were amazed that my manager would even stoop so low.
    they said they would vouch that they saw me on days off because they go in to chart or have meetings.

would love to be a part of something against novo and this hateful behavior.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto...sign me up

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You old bitching and moaning fucks are funny and cranky. Sounds like you need to up your Geritol dosage and change your Depends diapers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shut the eff up you ignorant and uneducated young s.o.b who feels so entitled to be disrespectful when it is easy to do so because it is completely anonymous. you have no clue what you are talking about, nor to what circumstances we are referring to, so shut your piehole unless you actually have something factual to say.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the 24-5 rhetoric; add that to a C-A lawsuit as well. We are not paid to work 24 hours a day but that was the direction from our VP of Sales.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A law firm is investigating a case for age discrimination (and overtime violations) at Novo. Call Barrett & Farahany, LLP if you have any information about age discrimination and ask for Sophia at 404-214-0120. If you worked more than 40 hours a week as a sales rep, the law firm is going to want to talk to you about that regarding the overtime lawsuit that they are bringing too.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if you were layed off and signed the waiver??????

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey old dumb shit, it is spelled "LAID". It is a good thing they are not firing your old, whiny ass for being illiterate.

Now go change your Depends diaper you old fuck.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another Novo class act.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you, in all of your wisdom, at age 25? 30? have all the answers? are all knowing?
    and those of us that are in your advanced wisdom, who are for example too old, and could not possibly have any value,( or any ability to hold our bowels from your repeated use of the Depends comments) would have NO intelligence, wisdom, or street smarts?

tell me...genius...how does that work?
    you seem to know how to use curse words and how to fire off smart ass answers, but really...let's hear how this works/

how is it that as one gets more experienced and, say by age 40 or 45, loses the ability to think and reason, loses the ability to conduct business, and loses the ability to grow business relationships?

whereas, by your estimation, with your newly minted and recently graduated abilities, you have all the knowledge and power to seize the business from the physicians because after years of our cultivation and building, we didn't know what we were doing after all?

please explain this to us...oh high and mighty young genius...we are all ears

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be from Novo Management.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cuz you old shit stains have the alzheimer's. Deal with it fucko!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have signed a waiver, then you most likely have waived your claims under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, although you should have a lawyer look the waiver over to make sure. The company is required to provide specific information that, if they do not, does not waive the claims. You will not have waived your overtime claims, though, regardless of what the waiver says. The only way to waive your overtime claims is with court approval.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you poster for this information. I have passed the attorneys name that you mention on to my attorney. I checked to see,and found that they are a law frim specializing in employment law and age discrimination out of Atlanta. There are many of us that have been wrongfully terminated including myself, and yes age discrimination is rampant in the company from what I hear. This is a great way for us to unite and increase our voice against this type of behavior. The dumb comments posted with all the bad language remind me of a child saying all the bad words they know in a single sentence! It is not fun being unemployed in this job market, and believe me, if I lost my job, it can happen to anybody at anytime at Novo.