AGN final times

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Apr 21, 2018 at 12:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan, were a financial disaster. Let's look at the annual income statements, balance sheet and margins. Basic stuff.

Year ending Dec 31st 2017
    Profit Margin: -25.88%

Total Cash (mrq) 6.45B
    Total Debt (mrq) 30.08B

Net Income From Continuing Ops: (none)
    -3,716,000 Billion 2017
    -935,000 Billion 2016
    -2,941,60 Billion 2015

We lost $7.6 Billion lost over 3 years.
    -$633,000,000.00 lost on average, every quarter, of every year for the last three years. With over $30 Billion in debt currently and rising fast.

Share Statistics
    % of shares held by insiders/ employees of AGN: 0.27% (zero faith in company)

Our company is smoke and mirrors at best. Were losing over $10 Million each and every day we are in business. This is a black hole of money, they lose everything they make plus another $10MM per day.

This cannot and will not continue. At the poa meetings they talked about how the company will look in 2022. This company won’t be around as it is today in 2022, they have nothing happening for the next five years. Nothing.

Maybe they could sell parts of the company. Women’s health is being sold to anyone who shows any interest for $5B. Yet no buyers are lining up.

It’s not over yet but mark my words it is coming and the street and Saunders know it.

The next earnings call is next Monday 30th. Don’t trust any emails the company sends out, they will say things like revenue is up, year over year growth, everything is up and we’re doing great.

Look at the financial data outside of what Allergan sends us.

It’ll be bad, very bad and the beginning of the end.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's becoming very obvious to anyone working in the company that B.S has not got a clue how to run a company . Yet he got a 26%raise ? As a legacy Allergan employee, it makes me sad to see what has become. I'm sure all the other legacy employees from Forest, WC etc.feel the same. I shuddered at the thought of another integration when the shire news broke yesterday. I'm just waiting for the package.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Numbers don’t lie. Thanks for sharing. It’s refreshimg to see a thoughtful post on this site.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on with Ironwood today and will it affect AGN?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is like watching a slow, painful car crash...it keeps getting worse and worse.