AH

Discussion in 'Grifols USA' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2018 at 1:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess being a last place DM and forcing out great reps is enough to get a promotion at Grifols. Worst manager in the company, they have to put her somewhere. The only thing crazier than this promotion is her. Thank god she isn't our manager any more!!!!!! This deserves an early happy hour!!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling on spread pays off!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just adopt a baby and they will feel sorry for you and give you a promotion even if you are in last place. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Women rule! You dirty old males had better get your resumes ready. Soon women will dominate every level of this company, and then you will see how awesome we can be.

#getout

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the drag queen male.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't realize that dirty fingernails and fuzz in your hair during ride alongs necessitated a promotion. What a gross individual! Management material, even Dr. Evil has a finger to his mouth on that one!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a woman with no man or life would post this. What a ridiculous fantasy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first year IVIG has missed their number since Allan was our leader and a woman was at the helm. reach and frequency must be the problem. With primary care logic like that I'm pretty sure my position is safe "#getout"!

troll level - novice

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can change our product name to Gamutex or Konex

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

? Seriously