AHM buys Advogent

Discussion in 'Advanced Health Media' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a shame. What positions have they started to let go?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AHM - I'M a stepchild - FIRE ME!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear AHM is selling Embryon, should I say I wish. I've never seen such bullshit in my life. I thought Advogent was bad. This place is a joke. Love the corny moral boosting they are trying to do there. Like raffling off parking spots is going to make me stay at Embryon. I hate this place.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many advogent people are left at Embryon?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Advogent as a remote employee for years then was let go. I have been freelancing since but now am considering applying to AHM. Does AHM hire remote employees? More importantly are AHM employees happy in there? Please advise.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remote, as in India or Philippines? Then yes.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd advise highly against that. I was a remote Advogent (and Cardinal) employee for years. Hired by AHM as a remote employee during the acquisition and told every day of working for them how they didn't approve of it. They had me finish numerous projects the company did not have the resources to handle, and laid me off with a 2 week severance package. They make working with remotes as difficult as possible.