AIBioTech

Discussion in 'Bostwick Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2012 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the poster that sold 1000 kits and has not been paid... There is a distributor that is trying to assemble a group of Independent Contractor Reps for AIBiotech that would be paid $99 per kit that is sold. Are you part of this group? I have been approached to be an independent contractor but I am very iffy on this. I have 15 years experience in pharma sales but always worked directly for a company and never worked as an independent contractor. I'm concerned about compensation, liability, etc. I would feel much more confident if this was a position directly with the company and thus liability insurance, etc. would not be a concern.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do yourself a favor, stay away from these people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too am looking at joining a team of independent distributors and although it seem like a bit of a pyramid scheme I think it could be lucrative and seems to me the science behind it is sound where are people based out of and what are you hearing about physician responce?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

E-mail me and I can give you some incite on a team,thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too was approached for 1099 position with $50 reimbursement per kit. Sounds very fishy!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paying independent sales reps commissions based on number of Medicare tests performed is a violation of OIG guidelines- only bona fide w2 employees can be paid commission.
    Independent sales reps can be paid but not per test or based on production- a preset annual fee arrangement meets OIG guidelines but cannot be based on production.
    Independent sales reps are open to liability for violating OIG guidelines.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bostwick has since started Granger Diagnostics with a new tax id. He has laid off over 60% of the work force at AIB in the last two years. AIB operates within the same building under previous tax id with a handful of employees left. All other employees now work for Granger. Read between the lines.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bostwick has now eliminated everything Biotech about the company and it is only clinical. It's also nose diving fast. He has about 40 employees left after the latest round of layoffs. He has resorted to posting reviews of his own company on glassdoor and blaming the employees for his company's failure (nothing new there I'm sure). The company is running on fumes now and will run out of money in the coming months.

I am sure he will say that he never chained his employees up and that if it were so bad they could have just left. It's easy to say that but when you have a mortgage, bills, and a family to support that rely on you then well it isn't just as easy as snapping your fingers and finding a new job in Richmond. Sad that he wrecks the lives of his employees for a living and just doesn't own up to the responsibility of this giant failure.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bitter basher is back. Wow-- get a life, ANONYMOUS. Your are boring and irrelevant. No truth here-- just a disgruntled ex-employee who clearly deserved to be let go with an attitude like that. Bitter. Basher.!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows it's you, Dave.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's pretty funny. "Bitter basher." Those are the same words used years ago with Bostwick Laboratories comments. I always thought it was Jed, but I guess it really was Dave! Funny how a CEO has that much time to troll the message boards.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigh.. Just another criminal trying to deflect from the truth. Your past has pretty much ruined your reputation. Time to just stop because this is just really really sad.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Bitter Basher" LMAO Dave use to have legal assistant type all this BS for him. He probably does it himself now. Find a new script Weirdo!!!!

PS Most of the statements made by the "Bitter Basher" are TRUE!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GoogleMap Granger Genetics second location in Florida. He is running a clinical lab out of his ice cream factory (Molto)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Granger Genetics owned and operated by a CRIMINAL!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's my last week in this shit hole. The bitter basher speaks the truth! #1 BL is the worst place to work!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually wasn't DGB that made the comment it was one of the minions aligned with DGB and Betsy