Aimmune has thread - post there

Discussion in 'Aimmune' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2019 at 8:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, there are no “hi-pots.” Early hires based on region, not qualification.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you are wrong..not basing highering on qualifications but only on 'region' is a ticket to disaster !
    Maybe that explain why some hi school grads were brought in w/o even a college degree?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring not highering. Hope we didn’t HIRE you!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes work here sorry I misspell

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do proper research before babbling here. Some RDs were hired early. They, in turn, were able to start building their teams first. All PAM offers are contingent on Sept. FDA decision & WILL START AT THE SAME TIME.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the FDA decision in September? I don't think so. The Advisory Committee meets September 13, 2019. PDUFA is currently January. 2020. FDA can elect to move its decision to before that date. Aimmune hopes for approval in 2019.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re correct. The previous poster was probably referring to the Advisory Committee meeting, not PDUFA date. My recruiter told me late September start dates for everyone.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Late September makes sense. If Ad Comm is unfavorable, then Aimmune can put new hires on hold. More likely is a positive Ad Comm and onboarding of new people. Those committees always have to find something negative to say. But FDA seems to want this product.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cat

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i got hired and i cant wate to start. dont no why so many ppl are negative on hear! i have all the experience nessasary to sell pnut flower are you kidding dont be so extra!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you r one of the first 12 highered? Congrats !!