Aimmune

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Nov 5, 2018 at 10:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager jobs posted on website.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear from recruiter about sales positions?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when will reps be hired?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fastest rejection I have ever received. Applied on Monday and got rejection email on Tuesday. Exceeded all their criteria with extensive experience launching products to their targeted customers. At least I give them credit for efficiency.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phone interview experience is a joke!
    They consider this a “practice manager” type position (which I asked what their definition was and got dizzy after their canned and lengthy explanation) and are pulling the Ultragenyx theme of “your past sales experience and success doesn’t matter here”....which is amusing considering that’s how the majority of individuals advance into these so called roles based on their overall office and interpersonal success in previous career stops, especially individuals with injectable, buy / bill and Rare Disease Experience.
    Apparently this “requirement” isn’t necessary for mid level management though who are coming from traditional pharma...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any talk of salary range or bonus, car structure?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selection for Practice Account Managers begins after Area Business Directors are placed. That process is not yet complete.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think some of the area business directors are on-board.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviews for practice managers begin late June, early July. Hire date in September.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what they will be offering? What is the base pay range for sales? Company Car? Good Benefits?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. They won't get top talent that way. Sounds like they won't pay for experience either.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That interview feedback is “interesting”; it appeared right after the positions were posted. Never heard of such quick phone interviews for a mass hire. I expect real info will start to appear here shortly.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think phone interviews took place yet. June/July time frame for hire by Sept. It sounds like a great opportunity. Anyone hear what they are offering? I wonder if the salary will be competitive to hire top talent.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

September start date after FDA meeting...

It might be hard to keep talent in the hopper, but how long will those hired have to get doctors ready to use therapy in office? Hope they are giving RSUs

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard anything about first round of interviews yet?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes my day that you were weeded out of the interview process. Thank you for validating our screening process.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No incentive plan for sales. Strictly a corporate bonus at 15% of salary. Possible kickers after launch, but no info on that right now.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told base of 170. 15% corporate bonus. 8,000 RSU. Car allowance $550 plus mileage. Would have expected a more robust compensation plan. May have a more difficult time getting too talent with that plan. F2F interviews in July. Start date of September.