Aimovig Comp Plan Is A JOKE

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2018 at 4:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, the hostility. I bet you get hard when Trump walks into a briefing or better yet, bows up in front of people who are less fortunate.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with your assessment and the multiplier kicker. RMM's are helpful but word is both are leaving in July for bigger positions with competitors. RAV is stepping up and hopefully we will get some Blues soon. We need more HUB staff, I've got customers harping on me that there is a 3 week backlog and offices are getting hammered with patient calls. Who is accountable at this place? Can we ditch Novartis? It is our drug and they complicate things with bla bla bla.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After talking to many people and years of living I have only met 1 person that gets migraines. Those I spoke to struggled to name even 1. Patients are pawns of a chemical society.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blame Amgen BD for sharing amivog $$ with Novartis while we pay for half of their soon to be failed BACE drug for Alzheimer’s.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hub is very messed up. It's about 3 to 4 weeks, and the welcome call isn't coming in 2 days. Patients are upset. This will be over once the competitors are approved. Docs want to see us now, and then after that they'll be on to the next CGRP. Comp plan is a joke as o/p said. The money isn't there, and we all expected more. Even the top ones won't make what they should. 90$ of us will make less money than with any other large product launch. No one knows what's going on.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny, ever notice everyone seems to have a Director title at Novartis? Do nothings that only make appearances at meetings and have no relationships and have zero skills discussing science and products. They are known as grifters. Don't fear, ED's at both companies ultimately hoard the money meant to be given as raises and bonuses for those below them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis is a joke. The comp plan is a joke. it's so not right!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Novartis is a joke than it is a marriage made in heaven.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loving all these inner "co promote posts"....Keep them coming and let your weak ass complaints continue. The internal strife and complaining just opens up the door for the real CGRP injectable that will be coming this fall.
    Teva will undercut and destroy you guys in the blink of an eye. Neurologists will quickly move their patients to femanaizumab once they see the data as well as how much easier it will be to work with the Teva patient support hub. The adjudication and approval process for patients needing this product will be identical to the success Copaxone has had in the MS market over the last 15 years.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My doctors love trump and Teva is Israel. They Jews may own the media but not my doctors.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true.

The co promote is not going well.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These Teva reps are clowns! You'll be sadly disappointed when you are selling in this market...welcome to glorified primary care! All of your career accolades will go down in flame. All the complaints on this thread are a result of selling in migraine. CGRP is innovative science but it's not a true specialty molecule, migraine disease state sucks, and pricing is low. There shouldn't even be a "process" for getting this product. Treating CGRP like it's a specialty drug is the root of many problems.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accurate statement. TEVA will blow all competition out of the water. Their science is unparalleled.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to Tel Aviv and drown yourself in hummus. Teva is so incompetent they could f-up a wet dream.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. they can't well worth a shit

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most migraine management is PCP not neuro. Neuro for bad cases but often sent back to PCP

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are stupid it's the opposite loser. You don't know jack shit

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. It's neuro and a few pcp.

We all know Chicago goes on the trip, LA goes on the trip, San Diego goes on the trip and anyone well with a migraine center. Not right.