Aimovig officially losing to Emgality

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2019 at 4:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So maybe suing our partner within first year of launch for a totally BS reason, to try to take back their half of the profits, WASN'T a good idea?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a patient suffering from migraine I can attest this drug did not work at all for me, not even a partial response. Recently switched (reluctantly) to Ajovy and SO glad I did. After just one injection I felt benefit. My fingers are crossed this will continue and even improve to complete response and migraine control.

Thank you to all research scientists!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a patient suffering from migraine I can attest this drug did not work at all for me, not even a partial response. Recently switched (reluctantly) to Ajovy and SO glad I did. After just one injection I felt benefit. My fingers are crossed this will continue and even improve to complete response and migraine control.

Thank you to all research scientists!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s awesome you found something that works for you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are probably experiencing a synergistic effect because until the first therapy washes out you have 2 therapies on board. Give us an update in3 months.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try but hadn’t used Aimovig for four months prior to trying Ajovy. Gave Aimoviq a solid 8 months to demonstrate some efficacy (even if minimal) but just didn’t provide anything for me. I know all patients are different.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for being a true professional and caring for patients’ best outcomes!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fucking loser is who that is! Amgen is the best!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bob is that you ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you seem to be so informed and know more than our general counsel and alliance management, why don't you tell us all what the lawsuit was regarding. Because it isn't "to take back their half of their profits" and if you knew anything about this collaboration, it's certainly not structured as 50/50 profit split. So please do tell us all about the collaboration agreement and what we were trying to sue them over.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aimovig is clearly a better product than Emgality. The efficacy is better with Aimovig and many patients who switched off of Aimovig due to the distribution issues a year ago are wanting to go back on it. Lilly's data is week long term and they showed no efficacy in their higher dose.

Aimovig blocks the receptor and not the ligand and we don't need a loading dose. Emgality does or it just doesn't work well enough.

Aimovig is losing to Lilly due to the lack of samples in some offices, the fact the pcp reps still do little here at Amgen for Aimovig and aren't putting it as a priority over Repatha.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg you bought into the receptor is better than the ligand. It doesn’t matter.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Humors goes after ligand not receptor. Who has more sales Enbrel or Humira?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anything it’s worse because the receptor targeting can arguably be blamed more for the increased constipation that’s aimovig seems to experience (receptor all over the gut/GI tract)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell patients to eat more veggies! Amgen is the best! If they can't eat spinach, then tell them to go die!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get off our board you Teva Troll

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok fine, to stop paying NVS the “significant royalty on net sales in the US”.
    That actually makes it worse. Not even a 50:50 profit share, and we still decide its best to screw our partner just because they have a separately run Manufacturing business that does work for a potential future competitor?
    Why would anyone ever partner with us if this is the kind of shit we pull?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drink the Amgen koolaid! We are always right. Never trust a company with a minority ceo. Bob Broadway is HBS grad.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry if my truth about your drug hurts.