Airport Scrub wearing

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was trained to wear business causal into the hospitals and change into scrubs before cases. Funny story about a day when I was in Level 2 trauma training. We had a local rep that showed up late for the course sometime mid week due to covering a case. When he walked into the room wearing his scrubs the Dr training us(I cant remember his name-some cool old guy that lived in Switzerland) saw him in scrubs and went off on his A$$. He tore him up and down about how unsanitary it is to wear scrubs out of the OR after cases. Citing the amount of possible contamination etc that could be spread around different ORs or in public from wearing them out.

I think it's an ego thing for reps to wear them out in public. They either want people to assume that they are a doc or a cool med device rep that makes millions. Too bad neither are true. I think we can all agree that this practice is not limited to Stryker reps. I love the reps that give the excuse that they are just so comfortable that's why they wear them. Come on man.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's hilarious. I think you're referring to the one and only, Dr. Richard Stern practicing in Basel? Not sure if he still teaches that class now that Richard Stahl is out of trauma training.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah yes, old Dick Stern, the legend. Hung like a Stryker Rep!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to the Top!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And again!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yip, Stern still training. Legend! chatted with him last year, never had as good med ed at any company than what we got from Dr. Stern. He cool.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In orthopedic sales, penis size is measured by size ($million =1 inch). My wife loves my 5" dong

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this whole post is so dumb.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still my favorite post on this entire website.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still laugh so hard I cry when I read this