AIT Laboratories

Discussion in 'AIT Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2011 at 12:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just have to weigh in on ED...what a horrible excuse for a human being. She is the most arrogant, egotistical, callous POS I ever met. I rarely hold grudges or feel hate for anyone else, but this piece of work holds a special place in my black heart. Karma's a bitch, remember all the little people you shat on as it all comes tumbling down.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true on tenure! Balance of account

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how the newly formed forensic company is doing? It probably won't be long before they start stabbing each other in the back. It's the AIT way.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting Article:
    http://www.ibj.com/articles/59799-ait-meltdown-derails-huge-marian-gift

It sounds like they had planned to liquidate the company for a long time now, but neglected to inform employees:

• "Some longtime employees were stunned. Anastasia Stohr, a chemist and laboratory team leader who had been with the company since 2010, said she was let go without a reason—and without an offer to move to Texas. “They gave us paperwork on separation packages and vacation pay, and said our health insurance was going to be stopped on midnight of the day we were let go,” said Stohr, 35, who lives in Speedway. She has since found a job managing lab equipment at Eli Lilly and Co."
    I've heard this from a number of people besides Anastasia.
    • “My mission was to stabilize the company, try to find a new business approach that was going to be more successful, and then ultimately liquidate it,” Neff said in an interview. Sounds like this was a plan for a while.. I imagine if they'd have shared this with staff, everyone would have just jumped ship.