Alabama and Washington State = No sampling till further notice

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 21, 2019 at 11:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the DEA hit list = Sun will take considerable hits until it sells or shuts down in the US.
    Word is the liberals will carry both houses and presidency after 2020 election. The shards of glass in IV bags will lead to a stop on all importation of Sun products not made under US control. This has been openly discussed and lead by House Democrats with bipartisan support. This is not limited to Sun but will virtually shut down the US operation. After looking at this board I wonder how many people will be losing their jobs in the next 18 months due to your company’s inability to transition from a “slum manufacturer to international hi tech”. I can only think poor leadership from the owners down.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing more BS than the SUN biz model, is this post. "Word is the liberals will carry both houses"? Who gave you that word, AOC, Crying Chuck Schumer, Pelosi the Hun, Shifty Schiff? You people are from another planet. Shut up and sell.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the hell dropped the ball on this???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever it is needs to go!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

people get paid good money to mess up at Sun

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And then we promote them!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your company should be prohibited from doing business in the United States. We in Alabama won’t tolerate this.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glass shards, keeping criminals and sexual predators on payroll, countless compliance violations, shut Sun down!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surprised Alabama is still a state.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

surprised the state even allows sun to operate there. I live about hour away from the pharmacy board. I may pay them a visit tomorrow to put in a good word for the company.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Word is you are inhaling too much libtard smoke.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These are internal matters. There is no reason to email anyone outside the company for things like this. If you have concerns report them to us instead and we will investigate.

Concerns can be emailed or posted to the Ombudsperson in the Protected Disclosure Format, as per the below mentioned details: E-mail: OmbudsmanSPIL@sunpharma.com

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bahahahaha! Your track record precedes you. Only an idiot would report to Sun. They will ignore, deny and then target the person who reports, and we all k ow it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Embarassing!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many, many issues have been reported with no action taken.
    I have no doubt the government in letting the file accumulate, and one day when Dilip enters the US, they’ll be notified and the reluctant billionaire with reluctantly be fitted with an orange jumpsuit.