Alaska girl

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know a good territory to work? I'm an Alaskan girl thinking of taking a boat to the mainland and would like to try and sell powder to be close to my boyfriend. Not sure where a good territory is.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweety, you do know you will have to get all your stuff on a barge to get it to the lower 48. Is this guy is worth it? If I was you, I would never put everything on a barge for a boyfriend d even if it also meant a sweet powder territory. Make him commit first.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know. He works selling grafts and stuff and says it will work out if I get to the "lower 48". He has a friend who sells acell and says I can get a guarantee for a few months so I figure I would use that money and work at Starbucks on the weekend until acell money is done.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is the thing about barges. They sound awesome, but the truth is they aren't all that. They are slow, leaky, and the captains are usually burned out crab fishermen bitter at the world. I would tell you to just sell your stuff in Alaska, buy a ticket on a greyhound and start over once you get to the real United States. Acell territories are hard to come by so don't hesitate. You can sell game changing technology that every surgeon is going to want to use and pursue the love affair of your life? Sell that moose head and barca lounger and get on the bus girl!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right. I'm going to do it. How do I get the job? I need to figure out who the sales reps are in the 11 states I'm thinking about

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are better off selling ice to Eskimos. This company and product is nothing more then a mirage. It's all a big lie. Just ask for the human data that involves more then one pt.......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't understand the animal magnetism of this guy. I took the powder territory knowing it will get me closer to my man. They gave me a guarentee and I can always tend bar when it turns out this technology isn't what they say.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should I set up any big get togethers with my docs and have our marketing experts show the product to docs? If I do the event can I bring a video crew to show the event as a marketing tool. Docs would be so impressed that we bring in marketing experts to be with us.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is up with this thread? go get another job, start selling, or go spend time with your family. Anything but this.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you mean?The girl is obviously new and wants to put a little dinner together. It's not everyday we get talent and someone with an obvious top notch work ethic and passion to grow this innovative product line.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, watching Sara on news and thought of the infamous Alaska girl. Just curious if you got a job with us yet? Looking forward to your stories and hopefully at our meeting you can tell me about taking the barge to the US or however you got here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this supposed to be funny? I honestly dont know....just wanted to point out that each one of these posts takes you further away from getting a life.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alaska girl is narrowing choices as the year long interview process continues. Did she get the job or not? I don't know if this is a joke or not but I find it entertaining. I am hoping she gets the job so we can learn about Alaska. I may vacation there this December if I can get someone to cover my territory. Does anyone know if I can get a friend to cover and pay him commission? My barista at the coffee shop is a good dude and I would teach him how to work the accounts. Any thoughts?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alaska girl. What do you do now for work? I am so confused by this thread. Are you tryin to get a job here or get a boyfriend? So confusing.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't have a friend at a barista cover your cases fool. Are you kidding? We go thru extensive training and you need to work here to cover cases. Perhaps this awesome girl from Alaska can cover your cases. Does tr know about Alaska? I doubt he would hire someone who is obviously clueless as a Jerry springer show.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be nice. I am sorry that you find Alaska girl annoying. She is still working her way to Oregon via tugboat. I'm hoping "fishhook" can train her and we can get some openings in the valley. Who knows. Ipo soon? My stock is burning a hole in my khakis.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man you lower 48ers can be mean. I made it down here and have started. So far so good. My moon pie and I are happy to finally be together, my kids love the area and his kids are being real sweet. One question though, why would a doctor trust me about this powder, I figured the product would have research but its all pictures and a old YouTube video about a finger. Does that work with surgeons down here?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anything know anything about the los angeles territory? Any openings for a TM position? Who is the manager there? Are they any good?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Write a note, put in a bottle and toss into the pacific and Alaska girl will get it and discuss your questions.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey man, Alaskans can sell powda man. Ain't no different over there then here in Texas man. Come on now Alaska bring the game changer to your ice palace