Alaska girl

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did chocolate factories have "data" whe Milton Hershey started his company?
    What about assembly lines when Henry Ford started producing the Model T?
    Revolutions are for the brave, not the meek.
    These products are revolutionizing healthcare, if you need "data" you are not a revolutionary but a follower. Go back to Alaska and take your moon pie with you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Revolutionary game changers man, that's the attitude. Roll tide, hook em long horn, and geax tigers

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps, you think we might purchase some technology soon?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TracY,Any new companies on the horizon?
    Thanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On a steel horse I ride!
    I'm a cowboy with ass less chaps!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do bears wonder around Alaska or is it like Washington where they can be spotted in the park by water with fish being held by paws?
    Did jewel like bears?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First time flying yesterday. I was so freeked out when we took off!!
    Had my worksheets out and studied all about matrices and long bone options. I am filming a Bunyan procedure in Oregon soon. Looking forward to game changing technology. I wish I could get more product knowledge but I am sure corporate will send stuff out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does a cell have a national sales gala?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope my Seahawks win this weekend. I love Carroll and we are the 12th man! My boss hasn't told me if we have a sales gala. Does anyone no? I thought about a green dress to show my loves and claps for my hawks!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya'll going to academy in orleans? Wonderin if we gonna have a booth. See ya there as I am beading after we leave the floor

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is running sales for y'all? Confused. Jr ewing back to Texas?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brad Adams
    Vice President, Sales

Brad Adams joined ACell as Vice President, Sales in 2016. He has more than 20 years of senior healthcare management experience, most recently serving as Executive Vice President, Commercial for Smith & Nephew, Inc. Prior to Smith & Nephew, Mr. Adams was Vice President of Sales for Healthpoint Biotherapeutics, Inc. and previously served as Vice President of Worldwide Sales for two Johnson & Johnson companies: Animas, Inc. and Therakos, Inc. Mr. Adams also has experience in hospital administration and received his master’s degree in Health Administration from The Medical College of Virginia. A graduate of the Virginia Military Institute, he served as an Officer in the United States Army.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bah!