Alcami/AAi -The Clown show.

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by anonymous, Jul 31, 2016 at 5:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not work here . This place is like a Social Disease. You get the booty but because you had no protection they F*** U from the back with no Vaseline. Working seven days a week is not good. After they threatened everyone they fire, who cares. It is always the little people with a complex (management). There are no secrets there if someone has a rash everyone knows what cream they used to get rid of the rash. Management and Hr at the Sc location is incompetent. The old management that they forced out was a lot better.Promotions thats a joke . Unless you kiss ass and give up your family time you will never move up. It is always a catch 22 with them. If dumb ass was money they would be Warren Buffet. How do you promise people and dream have them relocate here then put them on Skid Row. Burger King and Mcdonalds has less turnover. There is no retiring from this place more than likely you will get fired for following there rules and have to pay back the moving expense they give you. Do not bring your family by the job you be scorned for doing it for improper behavior. Family orientated company my ass.

2. Yes indeed, I am a current employee of the Charleston, SC site. I know for a fact that when management reads all of the reviews on the various websites, they chalk up every bad review to "disgruntled" employees who no longer work here. They are so wrong!! There are so many of us that check those websites often to see what our peers have to say. The past 6-9 months at this site have been horrendous for the average hourly employee in EVERY department. Manufacturing/Production, Inspection, Warehouse, Analytical and Micro. All of these departments have suffered greatly under the new "dream team" management. This new 'Executive Leadership Team' are a bunch of seriously overpaid, egotistical, numbers over quality, lead by instilling fear, threaten employees with losing their job, document shredding and rewriting deviations, sneaky, back stabbing, lying, unprofessional, people. Did I forget anything? When the loudest, most arrogant, demeaning COO stands up at a town hall meeting and THREATENS all employees about talking to and associating with previous employees....tells them there will be serious consequences for you if you are caught doing so. REALLY?? We can, and we will, and we do, talk to whoever the fuck we want to - you obnoxious prick. When the big boss cocky manager of Quality gets up and calls the recent FDA auditors "inexperienced" and that "we" (as a company) are fortunate "we" were able to use that inexperience and manipulate things surrounding the audit.....you know there's some serious shady shit going on. When good employees with years of tenure with a company start looking for other jobs and quit, something is wrong. When a company pays decent money for the area in which it is located, and the turnover rate is as astronomically high as it is here, what does that tell you? That tells you that MANAGEMENT SUCKS. ** EMPLOYEES DON'T LEAVE JOBS. THEY LEAVE MANAGEMENT ** There are very few employees truly on Teds bus. Only the ass kissing brown nosers. Nobody gives a fuck about Ted, Natasha, Dean, Joe, Pam, Matthew and their bullshit bus. The wheels on their bus don't go round. The door to this place is revolving though. That thing goes round constantly. Get rid of them, ALL of them, and this place will be on the road to recovery.
    See y'all tomorrow. That's right, when I'm at work and I'm looking at you, I'm seeing you for the slime that you are. Turning what was once a great place to work into the pits of hell.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully you're looking for another job. It's good to vent but if you stay there and keep putting up with the bullshit you only have yourself to blame

4. Well lets see here. The bullshit continues because management and kiss ass employees like yourself arent shit. It is surprising all the illegal stuff this company gets away. People getting promotions for being on there knees seriously. Threatning people because they are cowards themselves.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's more people looking for a new job than there aren't, but pickings are slim in these here parts. It's kind of sad that employees are literally staying only for the money with no sense of pride or dedication to their jobs. It's sad when a large percentage of a workforce absolutely hates where they work. Not the job itself mind you, but the people running the place. If I were a boss, I would want happy, engaged, committed employees. Not people wishing they could find a new job and hating the sight of me. A successful company is measured not only on profits but on their culture and employee attitude. That being said, there are some people who have left here on their own and took jobs paying less money and they seem to be quite happy for it. I can only hope I can find something new as well. Sooner rather than later.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all, it's their knees, not there knees.........
    I know who the kiss ass employees are and I'm NOT a kiss ass employee. BUT I AM THE SHIT!!!!! LOL
    I am an employee that could really f*uck up their day with a few phone calls here and there. Or mailed photographs. But I'm biding my time. Oh yea.....it's coming.....They'll get theirs.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

**** GRAMMAR POLICE ALERT ***
    Trolling grammar police!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who gives a fuck about the grammar! You get the message. You promoting health and wealth in writing? Deal with the message at hand . Its a fucked up company where the director doesnt know her head from the toilet bowl filled with diarrhea. People want to leave but they are stucked doing the bidding of the morons.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont wait send everything!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Charleston has been a hot mess for years. The current poor management is nothing new. Soon this steaming pile will be sold and the pain be will repeated with a new crop of fools, you will live through this over and over, unless you leave.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop teasing me!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You boss can dictate who you talk to at work (Ex Parte Communications). Outside of the workplace you may speak to whomever you wish. This is a toxic place, leave ASAP.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm trying to leave. I've updated my resume and have been sending it out. I hope I can escape this place. Even under Pat it wasn't this crazy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With ACAS holding a shareholders meeting in December to decide if the want to be acquired by Ares one can only wonder what will happen to the various holdings like AAI.

It seems likely that this shithole, which has struggled for years, will finally get a bullet to let it rest in peace. Azopharma looks good compared to Alcami. What a steaming pile. You can blame Fred, Pat and Steven.

Leave now before it is too late to go to quality chemical, Catalent, Covance or PPD.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't bring your sorry ass to Covance. Stay in your current shithole and keep us out of your nonsense. We don't want your bad ways rubbing off on us.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

History is about to repeat itself again. BOHICA because you are about to be soled and screwed, again. None of the sites have functional management. Petty sycophants who know nothing about cGMP are running the operation. They kiss up and are promoted for their incompetence. Anyone with any talent is leaving this sinking ship of fools.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tick
    tick
    tick

The clock is almost at midnight when it chimes the end of this clown show will begin. Ares will spin this POS off, a new crop of fourth rate management will come in to make life more miserable. So many good people have left or have been driven out that you have to ask yourself why are YOU still here?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ass clowns are never going to leave