Alcon India

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Dec 22, 2017 at 12:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the alleged advertisement scam with corporate hospitals, India surgical BUM SB is now shuffling sales managers who opposed the kick back - advertisement campaign in the name of patient awareness. allegedly managers are shunted out from key places where they refused to collude for this corruption.

some managers have already given details of corporate hospitals and doctors through which lobbying was done with indirect advt sponsorship to CBI on alleged attempt with these advertisements to influence the NPPA on IOL price control. will SV & SB turn out to be the EVO and FC of India?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

India scam! I like it!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha.. A shining example of drought of Ideas in expanding the surgical business, the Novartis managers have no clue how to develop, strengthen and grow surgical business and also the fact that The holier than Thou attitude of top management including present and past seniors ( who are just holding on to their seats and being the white elephant!!!) manipulate while the field team puts on their might in work away from their families and trying to keep the business afloat by their contacts and work... Sorry state... All the knowledgable peopla and gurus have left Alcon and this shows... New age Marketing Just does not cut it in terms of being there with the customers to deliver patient outcomes.....
    Not to mention that the HR led by the ever arrogant ....are always suckers of top management and would anyway not know how to contribute with no knowledge to intervene in this situation.
    The Arrogance and manipulation of top people has to take its toll.... NVS managers have run this to the ground

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alcon is a great company.The fired employees are posting this nonsense.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here you go, SB, dont cover your corrupt methods, RN is not an idiot and not like your godfather SV who brought you to india and pretend outside that he hates you but do push you as messaih of india at singapore

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

really, why not then RN ask compliance to have a look at it and check the books if there is business deals and advertisements happened and the market value of kick back advertisement as same in case of EVO scam in Korea ? attempt to influence NPPA happened or not before SV and SB deletes all evidences and put courier boys or a sales rep a scape goat for this millions of dollar scam.

where ever J&J bags are there, they do the same consumer business scams

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobofy cares about India and South Korea and other corrupt places. We are all sick of hearing about how screwed upmyouvall are

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very true. all these J&J bags are interested now only in Alcon sale and take a big package and leave.

As RN is silent on the J&J bags of India and their alleged advertisement kick back scam, i think it is time we start putting these India scam in social media and start tagging wall street , FCPA to warn the potential buyers or stock world know what all corruption methods are used to show growth in world fastest growing market India.

NVS stock holders should know that artificial and corrupt growth is driving india

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A correction, Alcon WAS a great company. And the poster cannot be a cured employee as the details provided are of what is happening today in front of our eyes.

The creation of an alcon india page on this site has never happened in the past but just by reading the hatred here it is clear on what the new leadership of SV & SB have brought Alcon India to. And where is the (dis)honourable sales manager Amar Vyas in all this ? Is he still a fence sitter ? The gay baldie will forever swing whichever way the wind blows

Eric and Singapore team you idiots created this problem and I know you read this site everyday. This is the price you pay for choosing bull shit over loyal and experienced employees. Unfortunately you will not be here to bear the pain that the teams will face
    however RN this should be a lesson for you. Treasure the remainder of Alcon loyalists you have as they are worth their weight in gold now and whack off these political jack asses

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahah... great Laugh to see the politics of how the remaining Alcon loyalists ( or should I say not so competent guys left...) waiting to occupy vacant seats. Most of these so called loyalists are all cronies no matter who their master is.... beginning of the end ....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi SB, thank you for your comment, let us keep supporting each other........yours SV

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi SB how are you? are you still in facebook now or started working?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks SV, i will continue to publicly defy you and you continue to beat me, we will go ahead with our fooling game with others.

yours SB

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of India, the Alcon Help desk is a joke.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SB has this team running like a fine tuned engine. Our IT Department is top ranked globally among our peers and help desk 1 and 2 are more efficient now that the Americans were replaced.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, now I'm not waiting for a whole day for response. These Indians get it resolved in 20 minutes or less. Much faster and makes my job easier. SB did indeed hire the greatest !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we are talking about an alleged corruption by the surgical SB on potential bribing of doctors through advertisement