Alcon SOLD !!!!

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Jan 1, 2017 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be in the news in about five days ....all over....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is completely accurate, thank you for your inside vague knowledge. As everyone on here believes this be since any major company would sell before year end earnings and then have someone with knowledge of this sale post on this website Before it is disclosed by formal communication from NVS.

We have been sold to the Russian government and Jeff George is coming back as our CEO. God speed!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who in gods name would even consider buying it at this point?? Any clues as to who? Does it start with an A and end with
    -llergan?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A better question: why is EVO and FC still in charge of Alcon Asia? Even in spite of the Korea scam they are still running the show.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alcon has been sold to two dot.com millionaires looking to diversify. Their names are John Shultz, and Drew Itis.

In honor of our history the new company will be called, SHIT.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, you're like a dog with a bone with this shit! I love it!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ROFL, love it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't work over here. Alcon Asia lacks leadership.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sold to an Indian company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they can fix Alcon Asia.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No taker, its all gone. Write if off JOE!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell it to Tiwari.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trolling.....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is all messed up. Move on leave him alone he will be history soon.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. https://cdn.ampproject.org/c/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4034490-wrong-novartis-2016-2017-likely-different
    2. Novartis has been unsuccessful with the turnaround of Alcon in 2016 and they haven't provided any visibility on when there will be a trough for this division. I believe Alcon's issues are structural and they are related to the lack of investments in innovation in the past 5 years made by Novartis, so I'm not sure they have the right expertise to execute this turnaround. Thus, I think Alcon is set to further underperform in 2017, weighing negatively on group results.
    3. The author is spot on with his assessment

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe that's why NVS stock is picking up today

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They forgot Alcon Asia. Led by EVO and FC despite Korea scam.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU about Alcon Asia. Don't you have your own thread that you whiny bitches keep replying to?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But don't you care about VC and EVO and corrupt Korea? C'mon, man have a heart! I've been hearing about them for months, I feel like I know them!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem with Alcon Asia is not bribery but doctors in Japan fucking up their cataract surgeries and lying and saying it's contaminated IOL's.