Alder

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2019 at 2:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thoughts on this start up and the monoclonal AB for migraine?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applies on the 3rd of June and no word yet. Has anyone been contacted to schedule an interview?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a phone screen next week.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are 3 CGRP migraine meds on the market currently fighting for market share. Big companies with lots of resources. Lilly, Teva, novartis, Amgen. These are all sub cue at home injections. How is an infused product from an unknown company going to compete at all? These migraine reps have shut down half my neuro offices they are desperate and aggressive.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll tell you how. Take the best reps from those companies, and pay them big bucks - that’s the only way

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone hear anything? What’s the pay look like?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phone screen with recruiter, they have not hired DMs yet. Things are moving slow so far, but pay should be 110-125 range, car allowance no car.
    Seems like they are hung up on Launch exp and "buy in bill"

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That doesn’t seem like a great base if they want really experienced reps to compete in a super aggressive market

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base is a little low for that experience. They will raise it. And they should want buy and bill experience. Those without it will struggle .

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no one knows the base pay yet. The recruiter on my phone screen specifically said that alder has not given them a range yet. They are feeling out what the going rate is.

Next round is not until mid to late june then start date is october

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I meant mid to late july

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That pay sucks. Embarrassingly low. You won't get experienced, quality employees with that.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talked to recruiter today said I make 160 base and said no prob. So 110-125 base message is wrong. FYI

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been scheduled for a f2f interview yet?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are f2f interviews scheduled to begin?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard when face-to-face interviews to begin?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The range seems to be from 135 to 160K and most DM's have been hired. F2F could be in a couple of weeks depending if your area has a DM

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way is Alder paying base salaries of 160 unless the bonus is 10K a quarter or something

Lobster305 likes this.
  20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Charlie, Lilly, Amgen and Novartis all have non compete agreements
    that were signed and part of the hiring practices. If you live in a state where non competes don’t apply then you may have a chance.