Alex Gorsky, where is your courage?

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2017 at 9:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JNJ is a company that claims a moral high ground by the Credo that guides JNJ. Additionally, CEO Alex Gorsky, was also sworn to an honor code as a cadet of West Point. Alex Gorsky is a member of the President’s Manufacturing Council. To date, Alex Gorsky has said nothing about the events of Charlottesville and the initial response of the President. He has shown a desire to lay low while Ken Frazier CEO of Merck took a brave stand and resigned from the President’s Manufacturing Council. Now two other CEOs have shown such public bravery. Five other major companies have publicly condemned the violence and the initial response of the President. Alex Gorsky remains silent waiting for the storm to pass. These are not the actions of a courageous man or moral organization.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shine his shoes spooky ,and then clean his toilet. Janitor in a drum haaa haaa

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also and more importantly we should ask him: Why haven't you replaced Marti with Pete? That's a more pressing issue around here. And what about making our SICP better in order to retain the top talent here? Step up, Mr. Gorsky!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES! THIS!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're joking right? This man ascended to his position in part by building an entire division dedicated to promoting an untested and dangerous medication off-label to children! And you expect him to act in a "moral" fashion? If you actually believe that the credo is anything more than cheap wall decorations to those in the C-suite I've got a bridge to sell you.

If you're like me, and working for a company that upholds the values and priorities outlined in the credo matters to you, do what I did and leave to go work for one. J&J is the farthest thing from that.

http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/miracleindustry/americas-most-admired-lawbreaker/

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're joking right? This man ascended to his position in part by building an entire division dedicated to promoting an untested and dangerous medication off-label to children! And you expect him to act in a "moral" fashion? If you actually believe that the credo is anything more than cheap wall decorations to those in the C-suite I've got a bridge to sell you.

If you're like me, and working for a company that upholds the values and priorities outlined in the credo matters to you, do what I did and leave to go work for one. J&J is the farthest thing from that.

Google the Huffington Post article "America's Most Admired Lawbreaker" and read the whole thing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True to form, Alex delivers. Wow. Just WOW.

On the upside I'm certain to see less or our stupid Credo being trotted out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Besides, Gorsky is scared shitless of Trump

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know that in our region--the Northeast--we have a strong moral compass and we stand behind those counter demonstrators in Charlottesville and in Washington. They need our support and I can say that every person in this region would love nothing better than to join in the protest!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump is a BOSS and Antifa is a terror group.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, the intelligent people of New England beg to differ with you, you stupid person. We are behind Marti and behind tearing the confederate monuments down! If our managers can convince senior leadership, we will be soon be boarding buses to join the protests! JBI rules!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the guys who works with us here in New England has a great perspective on it. He says to look at last year's Super Bowl, how the New England PATRIOTs beat the Atlanta team, just like the Patriots beat the Atlanta and southern rebels during the civil war. It's great that we have such smart people up here who can come up with that. The Patriots beating the confederate rebels, just like it is happening now.
    Love Boston and the Patriots! Behind our company all the way on this!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! When we were at Starbucks and he was explaining how the Patriots and Revolutionaries took up their arms and fought against the South, I was amazed! You never realize how much you can learn from your territory teammates but sometimes you get someone like this who knows so much about History and you are amazed! I am so proud now to be associated with Boston and I have a new appreciation for people like Paul Revere and Sam Adams who fought so bravely to eliminate slavery.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is Pharma rep / Kelly Anne Conway caliber spin. *Golf clap*

And shame.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In fact, it's such highly professional spin, one has to wonder if Alex wrote it himself.

Again: Shame.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They live in Boston, and they don't know the difference between the Revolutionary War and the Civil War? And they think the guy who is telling them this is smart? I know they seem stupid up there, but this is beyond stupid.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

50 years old, and you're that ignorant.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom L? History buff?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of the 12 CEOs on the Trump CEO panel call today, only 3 agreed to stay if it was not disbanded.

In light of his statement reaffirming J&J's commitment to the panel, it's a very safe bet that Alex was on the wrong and sleazy side of history, again. Lucky the 9 others with conscience bailed him out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest