Alexion

Discussion in 'Eyetech Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 31, 2006 at 4:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, how are the beneftis at Alexion, lot's of you guys have gone there how is ..salary,vacation,car,401k,insurance? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eyetech has lost 30% of its sales force to Alexion.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saw where Alexion's new drug just failed....no difference from placebo....hope the 30% have not jumped ship for another losing company.

Good luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30%??? Just not true. We haven't lost 30%, period. Try to stick with factual information instead of trying to be inflammatory.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then who has left?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you see that? The NEJM study clearly showed a reduction in transfusions and complications including embolism that can be fatal. Sounds like another Hallal hater to me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hallal hater? look at posts on amgen and biogen years ago. He has not been liked for a long time. There is a common theme here. There are many leaders in companies that do not have their names posted all over CP, as they are decent leaders. He is not.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for and with him at both of the previous companies and he's not the devil you'd like him to be. I understand you don't care for him, but not everyone had the same experience. I'm not saying the guy was the best, but he certainly wasn't the worst, I work for them now (different company than eyetech). I think once you reach a certain level of success there's always someone out there you must have pissed off on the way up. If not, you probably weren't very effective.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how many sales reps Alexion has and is there a marketing operations group?