ALFA SIGMA

Discussion in 'PamLabs LLC' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2018 at 1:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then quit jackass!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet another example of how corporate treats people, they could care less about anything other than hiring their Sanofi buddies and getting over inflated paychecks while they destroy the company. Don’t worry scumbag, every rep is on the hunt for a new job.

Karma likes this.
  3. Couldn’t agree more! Bullying is how they “lead”. When the CEO tells you to look to your manager for company culture, just shows you how they care 0 about their people or organization.
    Here’s what they do care about:
    Nepotism- hiring friends and previous coworkers and paying them inflated salaries and bonuses
    Lying to their sales force
    Bullying their salesforce
    Avoiding answering any questions
    Changing the data
    Creating the most toxic, negative, hostile work environment that fosters discrimination, nepotism, and a cancerous culture.
    Pretty sad when you have great people who WANT TO WORK and you just treat them like garbage. Karma is a bitch! Your salesforce is currently being targeted and picked off by your competitors. We are all going to the NSM and then bouncing. Thanks for the marketing strategies. It will help us sell against you even more. So when you’re back in New Jersey scratching your heads and asses, I hope you reflect on how poorly you treated your people and how you made your own bed. Cancerous cultures create monsters. Enjoy!!!!

Karma likes this.
  4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be one of the jackasses who is letting them bend you over and fuck you. Saying then quit jackass is a laughable statement you kiss ass.

Karma likes this.
  5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the above is true. Let’s not forget the mandated 8 target calls per day though. Setting unrealistic standards yet again.
    Should be interesting seeing those turds from leadership in a few weeks at the NSM.

Karma likes this.
  6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the above is true. Let’s not forget the mandated 8 target calls per day though. Setting unrealistic standards yet again.
    Should be interesting seeing those turds from leadership in a few weeks at the NSM.

Karma likes this.
  7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t get 8 calls in a day? You slacker, go back to Hertz Auto Sales

8. Karma

Karma new user

Yukon Training... Try Pukeon Training!!! Anybody else at this shit show NOT think Bryan D. has a vested interest in this company? All the trainers are just more of the Sanofi rejects. Only two shit show days to suffer through.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all accurate. Can anyone on here explain bonuses for the GE? I finished in the middle and got less than 2K. Did they prorate to remove July since we were not in the field?

Karma likes this.
  10. Karma

Karma new user

Sorry about your bonus middle of the pack-man. Apparently the Zelnorm “soft launch” (also known as soft serve shit to their salesforce) wasn’t as lucrative as these shysters inaccurately forecasted. They only paid the salesforce at 50% for Zelnorm. Yes, you heard that right. After providing the salesforce with only a few samples, a PI and a Medication Guide to sell with, they had the audacity to pay their salesforce only 50% of our bonus because we didn’t meet their Disneyland Fairytale Goals. And the sprinkles on top of this soft serve shit sundae is that they think that we are going to be motivated to earn double bonus for 4th quarter!!! DOUBLE BONUS!!! You really can’t make this up!!! Not one rep in the country has obtained 10 scripts a week and now they think they are motivating us by telling us to get 40 scripts a week to double our 4Q bonus?!?! Inconceivable. As if anyone is going to ever work again. Haha haha!!! You want to give us 50% of our bonus and expect the salesforce to work?? Delusional!!!! This is was the first three months of the Zelnorm “relaunch” phase and you can’t even pay the salesforce??? You can’t make this up.
    So let me put the following Leadershit on NOTICE:
    Douchebag Downey
    Fat Fuck Fritchman
    Maleficent Maria
    Jackleg Jason
    and of course the biggest denier and most legally culpable of all, Negligent Nikki in H.R.
    If you want to live in a fantasy land, well it’s Christmas time bitches and tis’ the season to be serving up this company some legal action. Keep it up and we’ll all have enough evidence to sue the fuck out of you unethical pieces of shit. Hopefully Italy is on to your Reindeer games of mismanagement, because your salesforce is tired of being your little elves getting bent over with our tiny bonuses shoved up our asses.
    My commitment to you is 0 new doctors, 0 new scripts and 0 new BDH leads for you not fulfill.
    You want a motivated salesforce??? You got one for sure! A salesforce motivated not to make you one penny and to stick it to you, like you’ve stuck it to your salesforce. Christmas karma is going to be served up ice fucking cold. Just like our Quarterly KPI reports and our laughable bonus checks.
    Tis’ the season to check the box! Merry fucking Christmas you bunch of douchebags!

11. POS

POS Guest

Obviously you are one of those reps who is such annoying fucker to the doctors that you're the reason there's no see offices because you go to the same fucking 8 offices every day. Go back to your copier sales job you piece of shit who is probably at the bottom but letting Bryan, John, Bill, Maria, Jason and your manager fuck you in all your holes.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess this isn’t a good time to ask if I should interview for a job here? I’ve been working with a recruiter and they suggested an opening with this company. I’ve never heard of it, so I took a look on here. Some pretty colorful comments, but I guess you’ll get that with all companies. Any thoughts on what a typical base and bonus to expect? My recruiter is trying to paint a rosy picture, but these comments are giving me pause.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The recruiter is guiding you down the wrong path, I’m sure he or she is just wanting to make a buck. This organization
    is highly disfunctional so if I were in your shoes, I’d look elsewhere.

Karma likes this.
  14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on guys, it’s not so bad! BD, JF, and BG just told all of us how amazing they are at NSM! You want to know why their phone is ringing off the hook for new products?! Because they over paid for Zelnorm! They are a bunch of suckers, and now everyone knows it!

In addition to screwing reps over on bonuses, they haven’t given a merit increase in two years, yet have managed to hire all the Sanofi rejects that, and I quote, “shit the bed” right along side them. In all the hiring, they have not added one person to operations to help get goals and reports out in a reasonable time?! Not like it’s ever accurate anyway. I guess AlfaSigma math is only understood by one person.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m interested to see if they are going to pay decent bonuses for Q4 or actually give merit increases? Is anyone else wondering what this Town Hall is going to be about? If I have to listen to Bryan blab on and on about nothing for an hour, I will not be a happy camper!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why isn’t there an AlphaSigma board on this site?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because your company is irrelevant

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because no one cares enough.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it’s not real pharma

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the ave base and bonus look like? How’s the manager in Omaha?