1. Merck CEO Frazier says COVID vaccine hype a 'grave disservice' to the public — Why Inovio is the front runner in COVID vaccine development — Biogen and Eisai trial drug in asymptomatic Alzheimer's — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Alisa Fliss

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2019 at 8:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is this chick sending me unprofessional emails threatening to contact my superiors for not talking about a job with acadia? For starters, there is a legal concern with business action and threats to contact my superiors at my current employment. Interviewing should remain confidential and if this wack job chooses to call my employment for any reason because I did not satisfy her timelines interviewing then I will contact an attorney against this type of representation. Does she work for acadia or not? The lady answering corporate says a Alisa does not work for acadia? This should be investigated. Candidates be aware of this chick claiming to work for company and corporate doesn’t know her.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have a legal right to contact your current employer. Are you that dumb? Your attorney will do nothing but laugh, unless he bills you hourly for a case you’ll lose.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what dept did you interview?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

quick online search shows she works for the other Acadia...Healthcare. You are an idiot. Rant on another board.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HahahahHa what an idiot.