Alkermes or Sunovian please take me away

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jun 18, 2018 at 6:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is getting ready to be "go time" with both Alkermes and Sunovian bringing products to market that are right in the wheel house of our dumpster fire of a company. We have the relationships you need and have been thoroughly trained by our inept and robotic leadership on how to perfectly go out like trained monkeys each and every day to check the "8-9 call per day box". Please come give us a chance to interview as you will certainly find a few of us who still feel entitled.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sunovion will pay you a MUCH higher salary than Lundbeck. Much higher. Don't know about Alkermes, but either one will be better than this primary care mentality of a company. I have several friends at Sunovion, and they feel confident that the FDA will approve their drug in August. All you have to do is to look at the "speed of processing" meetings we had last week, and how pathetic they were. Go for either company. I will , that's for sure!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can leave, but then you will not be world class in all you do.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you're young (lower to mid 30's) and extremely attractive, you might just want to call Lundbeck home until you retire. No need to apply if you're just an old re-tread pharma guy or gal. For those of you who have sat around and drank this company Kool-Aid and not pursued growth in your personal development or career, you will be hard pressed to compete among the masses of candidates out there. Just look at all the posts on LinkedIn these days. Seems like there are more recruiters whoring around than there are open positions or expansions in the pharma industry.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see how you feel a year in after you've launched the awful products both these companies are trying to get approved. The grass is not always greener. If I were to leave it would have to be for a blockbuster drug, which these are far from being. Alkermes will be lucky to even get theirs approved with such weak data that the FDA didn't even want to review.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grass is definitely greener! Trust me.
    At least Sunovian and Alkermes make their OWN products and own them 100% verses taking 20% of a drug and being at another companies mercy for all decisions made.

- Former Lundbeck employee