ALL COMPANY MEETING

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 1, 2018 at 6:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That doesn't even make sense, "I have everyone's URL..." What a doof. That's like saying, "I have a copy of the yellow pages, so I have all of your home addresses". BESIDES: CafePharma doesn't store that information anyway, and if they did they wouldn't give it to the company because one hint of that would kill their blog business.
    So to anybody who's paranoid about speaking up on here, don't be. It's anonymous on the CafePharma end. BUT, what will get you in trouble is using your Avanir laptop INSIDE the HQ office. If you do that it will probably leave a trail. But if you just don't use your company computer for it in the office, then no trail.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep yep yep you don’t want to be put on a PIP

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Negative. Everything can be tracked
    Every blog forum website whatever you wanna call it tracks analytics and can get the unique IP address of where the post came from

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what I meant.
    Thanks,
    Aziz

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tru dat! He rules by fear. Morale at the office is in toilet - that's why there are so many jobs open that they can't fill: people talk to people and they hear, "It was good when I got here but it sure sucks now!" so people don't apply. And it's all over the org chart. How come they can't fill the vacant VP MedAffairs job after having it open for 6 months?!!! That's an awesome job for somebody, yet no takers? That answer is because the word is out that it's freaky bitter at the company so people steer clear. Way to go whoever-hired-Wa'el.For anybody looking to come here - run the other way.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats exactly how the field sales feels

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO! My favorite part of the All Co. Mtg. was Wael's rant about the empty offices and the "30% of the people are doing all the work for the other 70%". Person next to me turned and whispered, "He's clueless! Any idiot who's paying attention knows that most of those offices are empty because those people quit!" Hah! Good point. And some got pushed out, but she was right - most quit. But we'll get those offices filled ASAP!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why fill the offices when these drugs aren’t selling anymore?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Re: the VP of MedAffairs job, it's not a lack of applicants, we've had applicants. Consensus is that Wa'el's taking the time he needs to find the right asian woman for the job. The break room is a cynical place these days. At least we have the exploding-brain posters to cheer us up.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats wrong with you guys? All this negativity is pathetic. Whatever it is, grow up, get over it and move on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good riddance!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody’s insurance will cover and pay for Nuedexta anymore lol

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the call on Fri with Aziz all
    about ?
    More bad news ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knows !!!

Friday call and a Monday call

Something is up !!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since when is there a Monday call?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh, nevermind, Tuesday is all company meeting

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting ready to tell us to kiss our jobs goodbye

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told us the rest of our Q2 Bonus
    Will be paid out in December
    and March if your still with
    the company at that time lol

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sometimes when I can't sleep, I look at the Avanir threads. I reflect about my very short career and thank my lucky stars I got out after i cashed in my stock, they paid me my bonus and I wasn't laughed at when I walked into Neuro offices and LTC. Then i fall asleep like a baby.