All Day Lie

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Dec 9, 2020 at 10:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah yeah yeah. So says you. How about a little proof. Your name and company for starters. Here, let's turn this around. I have discovered Time Travel. A little quantum physics and time relativity theory. It was quite easy actually. Figured it out when I was trying to deliver all those lunches. Hoping to be at two places at the same time. Been working with NASA the past couple months negotiating a deal to monetize my discovery. Now prove me wrong. Name and the company you work for and we can put an end to this. LMFAO!!! We're waiting! We've been waiting! No generalities. Your name and company. Let's see you top time travel. LMFAO!!! Checkmate! Adios Hilaria!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hughe Richard. IBM

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost 2 weeks into the new year. All I seem to do is try and justify my job daily. It’s a joke!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost 4 weeks into 2021. I’ve maybe worked 10-12 hours per week. Lie lie and more lies.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VBU rep here.
    I've worked maybe 12 hours per week over the last 12 months. I was given yet another outstanding review. I've been in the VBU for 8 years. Most people outside pharma type jobs work their butt off to make 80K annually.
    I sleep in until 9am, make a couple calls, maybe a conference call, hit the gym for an hour and half, go home make a few fake calls and call it a day.
    This is the norm. Don't point your finger at me, point it at yourself because most us do the same.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that you JO?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nucala rep here. Zero Access here in the Midwest. The only clinics that are letting a few reps in are clinics that take samples. I work in a sea of IDN’s. The access was pathetic prior to Covid now it’s dead!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not with Glaxo but saw this comment. This is dead on the money accurate. My access was bad after Covid. Our company made us go back in the field (reactively) last June. Now they have the dumbass managers riding with us. Access is almost nonexistent. I am in a huge market. I maybe have 6 offices in my entire territory that I can access for any reason at all. It's nuts. My manager is insisting on riding with all of us and is stupefied when we cannot show him a full day of access. How stupid are these corporate idiots?? All a huge game.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a make-believe job out here. All I do is drive around leave info and fake/lie about my calls. Come on upper management cut us loose.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tommy boy ex rvp cincy----rotterman

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i worked 3 yrs/day for 14 yrs & retired at 47 yrs old................no marriage........easy peasy-never got my co car washed till a ride along

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nucala rep here. Work for DS in the Upper Midwest. Have seen maybe 1 HCP per week in the last several months. Just trying to justify my daily job. Unbelievable!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Live the lie. Who cares? Start a side gig, you have plenty of time. Take advantage as you can because the data is pouring in that reps are unnecessary. For a few divisions sales went up despite no access. Once the super high up people figure out how to insulate their jobs, they will then be able to get rid of the worthless FLLs that are living a bigger lie than anyone. Hospitals have been waiting for an event like covid even if they didn’t know they wanted it. Oh and the nurses and staff will complain for maybe a week about the lack of free food, but when they start losing weight they will love it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your manager is complicit and the stupefaction is fake

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok folks here is the real deal... I spent over 30 years in the industry, starting in the late 80s. The fact is a good rep (even an average rep) was a great asset to any pharma company then. Reps had the ability to drive business because customer accessibility was good, managed care influence was minimal, and the legal/compliance strangleholds were “manageable”. Over the past 30 years all of these factors have eroded to the point that it is questionable as to whether there is a real tangible ROI for reps as a whole. It is understandable why the average rep today feels frustrated and questions there own “worth” to the company, however another way to look at it is the rep position is now “level set” in value to the average corporate position... neither one really contributes much value to the company. Keep your options open, expand your horizons, and good luck! I’m gladly retired.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VBU person here in the Western US . Sales have been good so far 4th qtr and 1st, Shingrix up then down. Sure, some of the growth I'm having is autopilot from my systems. The autopilot would not be in place had I not converted the systems to GSK vaccines and continue to monitor against competition and ensuring EMR and such in place.

I do feel that the adult and pediatric reps ride on my success. There is no access in the individual clinic sites within the system. My IS's territories are made up of 65-75% of my systems, again, no access and they are getting credit and bonus for no work in moving sales in these accounts. I get all the crap from the manger when things are not going well in these systems and no that a boys when going well.

The IS's get pats on the back when sales are good and when sales float a bit I get all the pressure, not them.
    I know for a fact three of 5 of the IS's make a higher base than I do.

If you owned the business, what would you do? I know I'm bitching and could go somewhere else.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My wife and I are realtors. I work for GSK. Use my company rig 24/7 driving home sales. GSK is extra on the side. Been with GSK 24 years.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

then why are you still here crybaby

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VBU rep here in Upper Midwest. Simply a telemarketer here. It’s one Big Lie. Even a bigger one for our female Mgr. What a joke of a job. Barely justifying the telesales job.