All electric Mustang is here

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Vagitarian, Nov 18, 2019 at 9:09 AM.

1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For you California fool’s, how do you flee a wildfire in it if the power company has voluntarily cut your power and you have no way to charge it???????

Uh, oh!!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t mean it will sell, Dimwit. Chevy Volt???

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo! And Vaggie proves his ignorance and stupidity once againThe electric cars, i’d fall they ever sell will be just like the big fizzle in legal weed....Right, Vaggie?

6. Vagitarian

You show your ignorance. The power doesn't have yo be 'on' to use your e car fool. That's like saying, 'How would you gas up without the car exploding.'

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. Great post.

Legal dope failed in California because all the hypocrite pot smoking progressive democrats didn't want to pay the sky high taxes on dope. So, they turned to buying it "illegally."

Meanwhile, the corrupt progressive democrats running the show from Sacramento have no problem legalizing dope so that young children can experience the "gate way" drug - just so long as the greedy progressive democrats can make billions in new dope taxes so they can spend it on themselves, free solar panels and healthcare and education costs for illegal aliens who should not even be here in the first place...but these illegals will vote for Crooked Joe or Pocahontas....

Meanwhile-meanwhile, firestorms continue to incinerate California's cities because it's illegal to rake the forest and thin forest lands - that and because the progressive democrats refuse to build out adequate fire fighting capacity - preferring instead to let legal citizens of the state die horribly in the fires and lose everything they've got...and all so that the democrats can gain political advantage by supporting illegal aliens at the direct expense (and even at the expense of the lives) of legal citizens of the state.

I wonder how it would feel...? Dying un-necessarily and/or losing everything you've got because progressive democrats in Sacramento preferred to protect illegal aliens and their future ability to vote for democrats?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo, Bango, Bongo!!!!!!! You just hit a home run, scored a touchdown, hit the winning basket, scored a hat trick!

Everything the Dems touch is a disaster.

9. Vagitarian

Says Archie Bunker who doesn't even live in the state - LMFAO!

Legal pot failed? Try going into a dispensary. It's an excellent way to get your supplies. Yes, like when prohibition ended, moonshine was still available. That too shall cease and all is good. Have another helping of pie Archie. :p

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've lived in California my entire life.

And OT was right. You're trying to "atlter" the subject now.

It's not about the pot itself. It's about the taxes on pot. But you knew this already.

Just how dumb do you think people are Vag? At some point, they are going to let you progressives know they're offended.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. And notice that progressives like Vag call you Archie Bunker for criticizing the left's decision to expose children to pot - a gate way drug that will turn our children into drug addicts.

12. Vagitarian

Hardly, I criticized his attitude for disparaging what was legally voted for just like he wants to criticize those who disparage a president who was legally voted for, however, may have illegally abused those powers.

You want to talk Gateway drugs? Start with alcohol. :cool:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What another load of horse manure.

So it's ok to destroy children's lives if it was legally voted for...or because there's also alcohol?

And there's no equating this with President Trump's election - that just shows how crazy you progressives have become.

President Trump is more lawful than all of the last progressive democrat Presidents combined. In this country we are innocent until proven guilty. The progressives have made Trump guilty until proven innocent. They even said as much.

The American people are sick and tired of the attacks on Trump - It's harming the country now...every moment that Trump is not allowed to do what he was elected to do because he's constantly being attacked by know-nothings like Vag.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legal marijuana is not destroying lives - it has only been legal a few years. What's happening is that the alcohol industry is now experiencing lower sales and big pharma is getting pinched on med sales and they are using their money to fight a weed that has been around forever and does many people good.

No one has stopped trump from doing anything. He has to work within the system like everyone else. He wasn't elected Emperor.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I’ve corrected your many false statements. Case closed. :p

16. Great post.

The progressive democrats are still living in their "alternative" reality. In their bubbles, pot does not get kids addicted to other drugs. Of course, in the real world - the one we all actually live in - the story is a lot different. It's unbelievable to me how evil these progressive democrats are in Sacramento. They're knowingly exposing our children to drug use, abuse and addiction (shortening and destroying their lives) in order to make tax revenues off the sale of pot! Look everybody! The drug dealers are now running our State!

This is the government we've got now in California.

17. Vagitarian

Actually, with the states now allowing some form of legal pot plus the 6 more intending it in 2020, at the end of next year, over 75% of our states will have legalization - yet you single out CA? I don't care for Gov Brylcreem either, voted against him last time and will be voting against him next - but you have an obvious agenda and an axe to grind. ;)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, he’s got good sense and you’re misrepresenting the situation. ;);)

19. Vagitarian

That was a typo. As a long time resident of CA, I voted STRAIGHT GOP last time and will vote STRAIGHT GOP this time.

I love California, don't love the STATE of California much like you loved the USA but not the Obama version - and you didn't move - case closed.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apples and oranges, you lose again! Case now closed!