All electric Mustang is here

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Vagitarian, Nov 18, 2019 at 9:09 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is still a standard for 80+ % of people for what is practical and that’s a gas car and definitely NOT an ecar!
    The test is that if you can only have one vehicle, what’s the most practical? Again the answer is NOT an ecar. Your link is weak sauce btw.

See you and V are under the very mistaken impression that I have an irrational bias against electric technology just because it’s new and I’m just an old stick in the mud.

Actually I’m very much into new tech, I just evaluate new tech on a rational, fact based basis. Here’s something I’m totally excited about! I can’t wait to try one. I’d love to drive an e super car as well but I’m under no illusion that they're practical!

https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/6/21048373/hyundai-flying-car-uber-air-taxi-ces-2020

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re so smart. Are you still glad you didn’t buy TSLA stock at $35 share? Ahahahahaaaaa.....:)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lack vision.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh Sparky, your vision is now what is average? A Corvette isn’t average but very nice and very successful. Your desire for an average car and n average lifestyle is sooo bourgeois - what a boring person.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, you’re just stupid and dishonest.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I did was correctly state that for the vast majority of people, an ecar as sole vehicle is impractical. You can’t refute that and so you go off on this tangent. It’s easy to see you’re not even of AVERAGE intelligence.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the average person should stand stand for the pledge, hand over heart or leave the country but not President Thump, bwahahaaaa.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He doesn’t have to stand, only the peasants. It’s in the Constitution. And if it isn’t he will issue an Executive Order. You peons and underling subjects just need to shut up and leave him alone.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fail!
    Try to stay on topic!

10. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

That was certainly 'on topic' since you changed the topic from 'electric cars' to 'what's good for the average person'. ;)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again you beclown yourself. Which type of automobile is practical for the average person is exactly on topic. We aren’t discussing flag protocol here. You lose and in a pathetic fashion! :p:D

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HEIL DONALD!!!! You repubs have unleashed a monster...they thought it wouldn't happen in Germany but this is just how it unfolded...do you think Hitler suddenly came to power?? No he scared his followers into submission just like what is happening now. You cult members are just unbelievably stupid.

13. Vagitarian

Hey B Clown - LOL - You failed and failed badly. I started the thread and it was about the arrival of an electric Ford Mustang. Obviously you are unaware that the Mustang is a 2 door car and classified as a sports coupe. Now is the average auto purchase a 2 door sports coupe?

https://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/

The Ford F-Series, Toyota Corolla, and Honda Civic were the top-selling car models worldwide in 2018 which is the last year statistics are available on. None of these are sports cars and as a class, sports cars are not average person cars. You tried to change the whole theme of the post and failed.

Take all the time you need answering. You earned the title - B Clown. :p

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry idiot boy, you B Clowned yourself yet again. You started a thread about an electric car. I took your thread and as usual beat you about the head and shoulders with it and so now you try to cop a Joe Cool attitude which never works! :p:D

15. Vagitarian

I AM Joe cool as far as you're concerned. You think people buy your horseshit about the 'average person' owns a power sport coup? Ridiculous. :D

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Stoopid,
    V nailed you on this one. Go watch Ford vs Ferrari to understand Ford's interest in the continued development of power sport coupes that began with the Mustang back in the 60s. There have been many innovation since then but make no mistake, the car V posted about was never meant to be a car for the average driver and the electrical component of it deals with power and speed off the line not length of a trip. You gat an F on this one. :)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, that’s the Obama cultists!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats you made a fool of yourself again!!:D:D

How do you get off on calling people “knuckle draggers” then for not being interested in or impressed by an e sports power coup????

Once again I’ve exposed you as a fool and so now you try to deny the facts and squirm out of your predicament. But as always I won’t let you! You lose!:D:p

19. Vagitarian

In 2010, TSLA started an IPO priced at $17/share. I called it a winner at $25/share with the comments that 'electricity' would find a successful niche in our auto market and the stock would be a winner. I never said it would replace fossil fuel for the 'average' auto purchaser. You and the others who were so cocksure it would fail completely lost out - why? You 'dragged your knuckles' unable to envision the future. It is now $747 / share. You missed out because you are a 'knuckle dragger'. You probably didn't appreciate Ford's success at Le Mans either - LOL.

BTW, my next prediction (in that price range) is SPCE which I bought twice and have an average price of $16.25 /share.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya and don't let that barn door hit ya in the ass Farmer Brown! :p

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah! I actually got an A+ and humiliated V.