All Gone

Discussion in 'Ameritox' started by anonymous, Jan 9, 2016 at 9:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I started with Ameritox in early 2013, and I think my entire training class is gone. There were some solid sales people in that group. Many P-Club winners (previously and at Ameritox). I talked to most of them when they left and it all was due to the same thing, TOXIC CULTURE from the top down.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that! Executive leadership should be ashamed of themselves! The company's turnover race is a disgrace. Leadership doesn't care. They are the most toxic and unprofessional group of people ever. There's so much fraud and deception and the leadership covers it all up. Anyone with a conscience ever gets canned or moves on. It's all going to come crashing down as independent toxicology labs are a dying breed. Bye bye Ameritox.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, same here. Ameritox either laid off the good reps or they quit due to MZ and his ways. Eventually they will see that MZ had literally destroyed this company along with his ass kissing managers and RD's!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why does MZ interview? why not let his managers do this?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aww. You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that the guy is a total control freak and a piss poor leader.