All I know is I DO NOT want to work for Xeljanz

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The past year most of the posts on this site has been about the Xeljanz division, how incompetent the Leadership is from VP to RDs and how toxic the Culture is and how primary care micro managed the division has become with the new Pres & VP.
    Sounds like a clueless nightmare

All I know with this kind of negative feedback the past year, reps are unhappy & division is crashing so I do not want to be a part of that mess. Now only going to focus on internal SHR promotion, Oncology or Rare Disease.
    I&I is OFF my list.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are smart.
    Anyway the division will have layoffs in 2021 as they more than doubled for a UC indication predicting $2Billion yr just from GIs--- not happening. Be lucky to get 100mil w black box 7th line agent before surgery now when everything fails.
    They went from 120 reps to 260 (140 too many)
    They went from 10 DMs to 26 (16 too many)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very good instincts as most of us over here in I&I have our resumes on the streets looking for jobs and looking at internal lateral postings.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crossing that crap for brains division off my list

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wise decision

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I use to have Xeljanz in my IDP for career advisement. But NOT KNOW!
    Geno was a great global leader who was in charge of Global Enbrel and launch Xeljanz division first few years then when he left, the Good Old Boy Network hiring started and what in the hell has been happening with HQ, Execs, Management backfilling looks like the dam Twighlight zone. Needless to say, I ve removed I&I from my IDP replacing w Oncology who at least have capable true leadership.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given the inferono over in that division, you will not have to worry about that option much longer. Maybe a year if you are lucky.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worse unqualified, undeveloped people in the industry