All kind of special groups at Celgene lately

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big Gay Ice Cream Day (and other interesting groups at the new BMS/Celgene new-co. There are groups for every odd category of people and ALL are being shoved at the Celgene employees. I think, regardless that I am
    A white hetero male I will take advantage and join ALL of the groups so when HR comes to lay me off I will be so protected they won’t know what to do. Then again perhaps I want to be laid off......

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

since when the respect of people and values are good reasons for Celgene HR to don't lay off people ? HR in CElgene is not Human Resource .. is just a Hire/Retire machine .. they just do what managers ask .. beside the company spent lot of money to promote bullshit values that no one, starting from the top exec, live in real life .. HR = Fake

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ive never been a fan of HR at any company but I do have to say over the last couple years our HR team has helped to bring Celgene into the 21st century. No one ever likes HR but it’s way better here than anywhere else - including BMS

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They always say that white people have no culture of their own, but this weekend at the shore, I went to a gender reveal party for a king cavalier spaniel and there's no way we appropriated that from anyone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You appropriated it from the king cavalier spaniel doofus

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find your male regent title offensive! Who says it wasn't a Queen spaniel. Down with male dominated gender supremacy. Down with the patriarchy! Rise up oppressed peoples!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best specialty group was club Celgene

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so correct! Hire and promote = young pharmD's / Retire = anyone with more experience.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree! HR eliminates positions so they can get rid of people then they transfer the head count . There is never a reduction of head count, just a good way to get rid of people without having to deal with a legal situation

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By young pharmD’s, I’m assuming you mean fellows, prior fellowship, and those involved in training fellows and appointing them. Celgene’s very own special “little group” of self-promotion and favoritism. What wonderful workplace diversity!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like good old overgrown entitled overpaid lunch delivery people. I mean, sales reps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the above description bothers you, just wait till you get to BMS. A hodgepodge if rejects from Lilly, Novartis, etc., ....BMS was once a great company