All Sales Call

Discussion in 'Axsome Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2023 at 7:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone find it horrifying that sales leadership shared a story about a woman interviewing from the hospital right after giving birth, and then shared a story about a woman hobbling on crutches in a big city to make sales calls? What is wrong leadership thinking they should applaud that on a national sales call. Disgusting.

Please rethink the culture you’re creating

Zitty likes this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. INSPIRING!!!!!!!!! LFG!!!!!!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not inspiring and everything that’s wrong with corporate culture. A good leader would have insisted the job interview would be waiting when she got home from the hospital and was ready. OP said it right, disgusting.

I missed the other story so I can’t comment on that. But my guess is poor rep had to push through injury because fmla protections are not in effect yet. Misplaced inspiration for not having a choice.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inspiring GTFO

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I too like to sacrifice myself and my kids for the man. Pharma bros before hoes amahhhright *high five*

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be an American company. Would never happen at a European owned company

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only lames high five

Zitty likes this.
  8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be nice to have one of these start on time and finish on time. I’ve never seen anyone love hearing themselves talk so much. It’s obvious it’s all thrown together last minute.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet you’re so fast and tall that nothing goes over your head

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I missed this call. Were there any stories about men? Or just women??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither of these are correct. The first story was about a song that's typically quoted....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did that song put together a PowerPoint presentation?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any guesses on today’s last minute ASC?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stonk is going to the moon. Try using Google to see what the call is about.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I can google it, then no need for the call, as an email will suffice.

money machine go brrr

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was not about the stonk. It was a chance to talk about the men that made sacrifices too. Equality always wins