All Sales Management Are a Bunch of Pharma Rejects

Discussion in 'Tris Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company atmosphere sucks, the managers are horrible and they are trying to run this 110 rep company like we are big pharma or something.
    Nick Sarandis and Lloyd Orlando as the West and East Area Managers respectively, to cover all of the sorry ass “regional managers” they have in place...what a fuckin’ joke! It was run way better when Nikki Casey ran the whole thing! At least she wore tight ass pants during our meetings, where we could all stare at her cooter cleavage when she was up there!
    This company will die with all of the current management in place. I’ve gotta get outta here before I drown with a sinking ship!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's awful - a bunch of good ole boys club rejects who micromanage to death. this company sucks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, the sales management in this company really blows. All reps should be looking elsewhere. The micromanaging continues to get worse and worse by the day. Not to mention, this company doesn’t want to protect their reps in any way. They could give a fuck if we all get COVID-19. A bunch of Bush League level management running sales department.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These people are all in over there heads. They hired Malcolm to run training BUST!! Reps are leaving for higher paying gigs, company just gave raises to bunch of sales people from PDI. Tris Assist is a complete disaster. Babysitting managers who dont motivate, can't sell and mine doesn't even know my husband or kids name and I've worked with him for over a year now. Pathetic

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+2 on all your comments. If your looking for a job here, run! This company is the worst. Nick is a sheep in wolves clothing and the entire management team leads by intimidation. They treat everyone but the top performers like shit. So many reps looking for other jobs including myself. Tris is in for a hell of a shock in the coming months when they lose good people.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they just gave promotions and raises too a bunch of people during a the country down- what did these reps do differently to deserve raises and promotions during the last 6 months??? What a complete joke. TOM - WE WANT YOUR RESIGNATION. Lloyd - do you even still work here, we haven't heard from you in months. Wonderful leadership we have .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is fuking nuts. Do not show up unless desperate. I am appalled. Started 6 months ago. I have heard racist comments on calls, illiterate marketers and sales leaders that literally do nothing. What does our managed care do?? Scary stuff. Small is ok. Small run by idiots is a scary fuking proposition. Heads up Big K. You are being fooled

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrible company. I’m inside. At HQ. Never have I seen what I have. Ready to talk soon.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have a warning letter against the way we produce drugs. It won’t be lifted until we get inspected. Until they lift it we don’t have this so called launch of the Dy Tablet. This place pissed some people off. I think K makes deals all day doesn’t give 2 fuks about this launch and will sell soon.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a certain manager from KY made racist comments and was reported and HR did nothing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And. I’m white. I’ve heard blacks make racist comments. Are we keeping score.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lloyd got demoted? S
    he should of gotta fired/laid off. What a joke! Dude got promoted- failed miserably, and they laid off Florida manager they hired just few months ago. Guess he has no dignity

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. Lloyd tried to move up in his career and failed and then took someone elses job. He doesn't deserve that 2nd chance. Show some pride dude and move on

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a complete shit show! Trying to be big pharma and failing miserably. I can’t say one positive thing about this place.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did he say this time?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lloyd is a token. That guy has no business running anything. Had the pleasure of interviewing with that moron and he has no clue what he’s doing.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Warning letter won’t go away. Tablet won’t launch. Layoffs are coming. Get out now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed with Lloyd. Complete douche. I felt like I was over qualified for the position after meeting with him