All Work and No Pay

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 6, 2010 at 11:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought this thread was about to die but in case of the Q3 bonus it never ends. How do you admit you made a mistake without actually admitting you made a mistake? Wait until the next IC plan comes out and have your reps sign off on their rights or at least make it harder to resolve any disputes. If you don't sign you are not eligible for IC. I guess KPA will never admit they made a mistake and stole from us in Q3 but now they have the legal team on their side for future stealing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That stupid ass four page document, if I can even call it that, was written by some dumb ass hillbillie who did not even proof read the damn thing! If you actually take 5 minutes and read through it you will understand the level of stupidity in Montgomery and more specifically in Brad Hardy because his stupid shake and bake dumb ass had to sign off on it...I mean how desperate does kowa now look? Not only are they screwing us out of our money because we are leaving in mass amounts, but now they are going to take OUR EARNED money for a sales period worked and use it to probably pay for some new FNG signing up for HELL!!!!! Way to go kowa...I will now start throwing away my $25 co-pay cards that DON'T WORK and I will make sure Lipitor and the $4 co-pay cards are up front in the bins! Hey Brad..."I am in the game buddy"!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I told you all about the Metro Spider Brad from Richmond nobody wanted to listen , now look at the state of your no name no product joke of a company and dont forget all the DM rejects that were canned at bigger companies and think they are great working at KOWA, I agree with another poster KOWA wants to save money Get rid of all the worthless DM's that don't do shit. Company could save over a million a year with salary, benefits, gas , car. The biggest loser of them all is the cheerleader that is some old dude with bad teeth. Looks like the Geico spokesman a little but sure dosent make the coin that the guy on TV does.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey,

Can anyone tell me if Kowa offers domestic partnership benefits?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they don't offer domestic partership benefits!! They don't even offer bonuses!! Have you not read all the postings. Stay the hell away.