Allergan burning 2017

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Aug 17, 2017 at 3:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a joke now. Low morale, layoffs, poor management. Actavis has smeared the respectable name of Allergan.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive heard of some terrible DMs being let go so that will increase morale. If you have ever had a DM abuse their position then you know when you go to work you're just checking boxes. But when good DMs are in place and people are happy and encouraged then they'll work their ass off

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, it's higher than the DM level.
    Upper management doing a piss poor job, making bad decisions.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saunders is killing Allergan. Watch what happens when Phase 3 acquired drugs fail. This stock will tank. The best thing that could happen is a buyout by Pfizer at this point.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ophthalmology business is the only thing of value

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah if that antidepressant injectable doesn't come through then there will be major layoffs in PCR. I could see it going to 2 reps per territory

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad some good reps let go, upper management needs to cut some RD's like the one in New England she is horrible and sucks all the air out of the room. And DMs just play along to appease her!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best thing that could happen is a Pfizer buyout? How long have you been a rep? Here's a news flash, when Pfizer buys a company they absolutely lay waste to the sales force. You would be jobless within 3 months guaranteed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares about sales jobs! I got over 6000 shares of Allergan stock that will pay me better returns with a buyout!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan has been burning since Pyott/Ingram fell asleep at the wheel and left us vulnerable with their mismanagement. And then had the balls to stand up in a townhall and say "I sleep like a baby because I know it's the right decision"

FUCK YOU Dougie!! This all happened on your watch so if you can sleep like a baby while you layoff 30% of your R&D org then that just shows the depth of your character.

Remember how they acted like it came from left field and acted completely surprised..."this all started when Ackman/Valeant put us in play...blah...blah...blah" Again FUCK YOU Dougie!! A public company is "in play" every single day and your incompetence was laid bare for all to see.

The sick thing is...all of the people who fucked up got rich while thousands of employees got screwed.

Now to bring it back to today...FUCK YOU BS and DN...this management team is an even worse joke than the last. They have no idea...or plan...to actually run a company. It is so obvious they are only using Allergan as a tool for self enrichment and power...as they look for the next sucker to offload this travesty on and then collect their "integration success" bonus and multi-million $ "change in control" severance package.

The way Allergan management handled this re-strucure and layoff is disgusting and should speak volumes to every employee left in the company.

The silence from Brent this week has been deafening!

Rant over

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since the Q2 results were announced your on paper windfall has lost over 150k.
    You had better hope that Pfizer come calling quick, if Q3 misses then there will be a big sell off. Pfizer may come in to feed on the bones.
    Teva was an amazing deal for Allergan, even with the 7bn loss on the shares....

Without any tax benefit, Allergan is only worth about what Actavis paid!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep! But the longer term outlook could be very lucrative. Pharma is always up and down. Swings of $30-100K are not uncommon. I'm good with those swings.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly what Valeant & Teva share holders thought! Even the so called experts like Akman and our own BS

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My oh my....someone is very upset. .....is this DOC?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The valeant deal would have been good for us

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dumbest thing I have read in some time

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just idiotic posts.

A. AGN ran like a well tuned clock under Pyott/Ingram. Created massive amounts of jobs. Launched entire franchises. Made many employees wealthy. Created enormous shareholder value.
    B. Valeant and Ackman launched an unprecedented hostile. The evidence is absolutely clear that if the company fell into their arms, it would have destroyed all of the company's value in a matter of one or two years and the lay offs you see now would be paltry compared to what would have happened.
    C. I was there. Pyott and Ingram absolutely did not want to sell the company. They and many others fought like mad to keep the company independent. But it wasn't ultimately possible. Stand ignorantly on the sidelines and blame every senior person if you would like. But you are dead wrong.
    D. Don't blame legacy Allergan and the team that built that brilliant company for the operational failures of this new team and new model.
    E. I miss what this company used to mean to customers and to employees. Unlike you, most employees got up every day excited to work for Allergan.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

e

I agree with most of what you said. Like you, I was there. I was in the auditorium when Ingram said he doesn't feel guilty of laying people off etc etc. I do think Pyott worked hard to keep AGN independent but at the end of the day, he stood to make alot of money with the sale. Ingram is a different case. Many saw through this guy. I used to hear him talk in the gym locker room and he was stuck on himself and a phony! Senior leadership is to blame cause they were the ones who made the rules. No body else! I worked there 27 plus years. Loved my job and the people I worked with. How that can be taken from someone is a shame. I try not to be bitter but seeing how AGN is so poorly run now by Saunders and company makes me want to puke. The Allergan I know will never exist again. The new AGN will only exist for a short time since Saunders will need to sell it in order to bring shareholder value. He doesn't really know how to sustain excellence as it were!